“Nice Place”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in London
Lexington, Kentucky
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have stayed at this red roof several times in the last couple of months. The staff is very nice. The hotel is clean and reasonably priced. They are VERY family and pet friendly. The manager and assistant go out of their way to be helpful. There is even homemade gravy on the breakfast in the morning. I continue to stay here even though it is a couple of exits away from where I go because the price is reasonable, hotel is clean, and the staff super.

Room Tip: rooms at farthest end of hotel dont have quite as good wifi.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
crgmull, Owner at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thanks so much for the nice review. We appreciate that you are a return guest! I'll be sure to share with our staff your review. We have some of the friendliest staff members that I've ever seen at any hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to London. Happy Holidays!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Batesville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband & I spent 5 nights over the Thanksgiving Holiday at this Red Roof Inn and had only 1 complaint. We are accumstomed to a firm mattress and the one in our room was too soft for us. It was VERY clean (I run around in white houseslipper/socks) after 2 evenings they were still clean!! Every Staff member that we dealt with was friendly, courteous & helpful from the phone reservation, cleaning staff and check out. We had our 2 four legged kids with us and requested no maid service so as not to get them barking & disturb the other guests and that was respected as well. They provided us with linens and took care of our trash as needed. I have stayed at numerous Red Roof Inns over the years and this one gets a TEN!! Thank you Rhonda, Glennie, and Harold from The Tuckers!

Room Tip: We had a ground floor front of building King with microwave/fridge...great for walking the dogs, qui...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
O'Brien, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

This Red Roof Inn courteous staff knows how to make guest feel confident, significant, and delighted! The Inn is also conveniently located near several restaurants. Lots of area for my dogs, Was called my staff to see if my room was ok, and if I needed anything. Would recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Liked staying in the back rooms, less traffic.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Woodstock, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed one night, room was very clean, staff very pleasant and as a bonus they do not charge for pets. Breakfast was ok, we would stay here again for sure. Very close to everything and easy to get back on the highway

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hinesville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Love the nice grassy area for pets, good customer service and adjoining rooms. Rooms did need a bit of updating towels and bedding were well worn. Road leading up to hotel is difficult to find and breakfast options were limited. Staff were helpful, friendly and efficient. Would stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
crgmull, Owner at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We do have a nice grassy area at the hotel along with a gazebo that lots of guests use in the summer. I'm also very proud of our staff as they do a great job. Once again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Albany, IN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family stopped at this hotel for one night on our way to Myrtle Beach. Check-in was a breeze, and the front desk clerk was very pleasant. Our room on the first floor was very clean and spacious. After checking out our room and unloading our luggage, we went to the vending machines for sodas. The front desk clerk saw us, and came out to ask if our room met our needs and wanted to know if there was anything else he could do for us. That was a nice surprise! We told him that everything was great, and he told us not to hesitate to call him if we had any concerns or problems. Our beds were comfortable and we all slept well. The hotel was busy, but our neighbors were quiet. Overall, this hotel far exceeded our expectations. We will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
crgmull, Owner at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your great review. I will be sure to share it with our staff, especially Harold, who was probably who checked you in. We have a great staff and they do a good job of making our guests comfortable. Reviews like yours are very much appreciated and we look forward to your next visit with us in London.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was clean and nicely decorated. They are pet friendly which was nice because we were traveling with our dog. The room was a little dark and one of the lamps didnt work and they do not offer microwaves or refrigerators.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Boatgirl71
crgmull, Owner at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that the light in your room didn't work, but I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We do offer deluxe rooms and superior kings that do have a microwave and refrigerator. On your next visit, you could request one of those rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon in London. Thanks again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Baymont Inn & Suites London KY
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 12 in London
Baymont Inn & Suites Corbin

Been to Red Roof Inn London I-75? Share your experiences!