Red Roof Inn London I-75
HIExpress.com
$99
$84
Hotels.com
Budget Host Westgate Inn(London)(Great Value!)
$57
$119
Hampton.com
$80
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolhardwood floorsroom was cleangreat value for the pricefront desk staffwafflescontinental breakfastcheck in was quickfirst floornice surprisewould stay againchecking inbooked this hotelstaff was very friendlyking bedbiscuits and gravypet
Reviewed April 11, 2007

I was traveling over Easter and stayed here. It was very clean and the rooms were very adequate. Breakfast was also good and pets were accepted for a minimal fee. Location was very good. I would recommend
this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2007
1  Thank robspat
Reviewed March 5, 2007

Great stay at the Red Roof. Room very clean. Pool area very nice. Coffee, hot chocolate, cappucino available in lobby all the time. Definitely on our list of places to stay when passing through London.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank COonmymind
Reviewed January 9, 2007

This was my first time staying at a Red Roof Inn. This place is clean and quiet. The staff was pleasant. I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2007
2  Thank callipop
A TripAdvisor Member
Rochester Hills, MI
Reviewed January 5, 2005

On my many drives from Michigan to other states for family gatherings, I have become somewhat of a highway motel 'connoisseur'. By far, the RRI in London Kentucky is the best I have ever seen. Friendly staff who went out of her way to open up the pool for me earlier than the normal schedule. When I was there, the 'Continental' breakfast consisted of thick breakfast sausage patties, and homemade waffles. Yep, Homemade waffles. The pool area is beautiful and almost country club-like in ambience. Skylights, stucco walls, tiled floor, lounge chairs make November seem like June. Room, beds and bathroom were very clean. Security is good as there are only 3 entry points into the building, utilizing key cards. Close to the highway, yet far enough from the noise.

This place is an example of what happens when you successfully mix professionalism and the hospitality of the south, together.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 30, 2004

I phoned the Red Roof Inn to make a reservation. When I inquired about the coupon I had, the lady on the phone very sarcastically said to me, "That coupon says you are not allowed to make reservations and I cannot give you that rate unless you show up in person with that coupon."

I told her that the coupon did not say anything about not making reservations. At that point she said "I cannot make a reservation at that rate."

At that point I called and made reservations for the Ramada Limited, who had no problem giving me the rate on the coupon, from the same coupon book.

6  Thank MMMichele