“Great Food”

Shiloh Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Definitely a great place to have a steak in London. Had the 24oz porterhouse which was excellent. It was pretty busy when i went but there was no wait. Will definitely be back if i'm ever in London again.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

You're gonna love the rolls. Excellent sweet tea served in giant mason jars. The salads are very good served with croutons made from those awesome rolls.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I live in another State and had never been here before. Shiloh is very convenient to Interstate 75. The place was packed so I thought it must be pretty good, sure enough it was. The service was very good, and even though I expected the food to be just okay, it was very good. In addition, their prices were very reasonable. We had a large group, and the staff did a great job in getting us served. I make many trips to visit family in Lexington, so I will definately be stoppintg to eat here again in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by locals and we decided to stop in. Staff was very friendly and informative. They make their bread from scratch and by hand... And you can tell. It's glorious! I ordered a salad, ribeye and a loaded backed potato and all was very delicious. But that bread... I'm speechless. I would definitely visit again.

1  Thank Kalia502
Reviewed January 14, 2014

the food was excellent, service on time, price reasonable, location convenient. If in town would stop there again....

Been to Shiloh Roadhouse? Share your experiences!