“great food and service”

Gondolier Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went there for our anniversary. The food was great. Pizza was very flavorful, and lasagna was delicious. Our server was very attentive and always checking on us. Very fast service. Nice atmosphere. The cakes very unbelievably huge and looked great, but we didn't eat dessert. Nice place. Will go to again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have eaten at this Gondolier restaurant on several occasions on my road trips and have always been enjoyed their sausage pizza and the excellent service from the wait staff.

They quickly bring some bread sticks and good dipping sauce and are prompt to refresh your drink. The wait staff is always friendly and intent on seeing you have a good time.

I was not that impressed with the desserts, but a lot of people do seem to like them.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Reasonable faux of Olive Garden with a little lower budget meals. says something when the number one bestseller is the stir fry - really in an I Talian restaurant? you will find mass quantities of consumables here, just not very deft handed at spice and sauce creations, probably ding ding cookery.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food was amazing but I would like to say the service was super and everyone was friendly.
thank you very much for everthing.
But,my sister was order taglıatellı con fungo it was little cold she was not like her meal.
i hope we will visit you again
see you next time::::))))

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The first thing you see on entering the restaurant is a huge display of cakes and cheesecake desserts. Split your meal with someone, to save room for dessert. Ask the managers for their made in the kitchen best bet desserts.

1  Thank Motorcyclebuds