““Excellent Experience””

Gondolier Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food was amazing but I would like to say the service was super and everyone was friendly.
thank you very much for everthing.
But,my sister was order taglıatellı con fungo it was little cold she was not like her meal.
i hope we will visit you again
see you next time::::))))

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The first thing you see on entering the restaurant is a huge display of cakes and cheesecake desserts. Split your meal with someone, to save room for dessert. Ask the managers for their made in the kitchen best bet desserts.

1  Thank Motorcyclebuds
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Food was so so, but the waitress was AWFUL, worst I have had in some time. She was rude, through me food down, was unavailable and disinterested in anything but herself. Terrible experience, terrible restaurant.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is where we get our carb load for the Red Bud ride on Sat,April 13,2013. I had eaten here before. The best Gondoliers I have eaten at. They have great food,service and staff. I brought 11 other people with me to the pre ride dinner. Thanks Gondoliers of London!! You helped me with the 100 miles on Saturday!!! We will be back.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Very family friendly, and a pleasent wait staff. Our meal was adequate, probably should have tried the pizza, which seemed to be the specialty.