“Don't Order The Gyro” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dino's Italian Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Hong Kong, China
“Don't Order The Gyro”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

The Holiday Inn Express (great hotel) send me to this restaurant. I ordered the Gyro, the pita break was completely oily and greasy. Give this place a miss.

Visited June 2012

London, KY USA
“YUMMO!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

The service is a little lacking at times, but the pizza and breadsticks make up for that

Visited May 2012
West Virginia
“should have known when I walked in..........”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is one of those gigantic restaurants with a mile long menu and lots of open space. Fettucini Alfredo it was not, the sauce seemed fresh out of a can, and the pork chop thin and overly sauced. Salad was ice cold and the dressing was out of a bottle; the blue cheese dressing had nary a bit of blue cheese. The waitress stopped by no less than 5 times to make sure everything was ok. She plunked down the check before we were done with the entree and at the same time asked if we wanted dessert..

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank loveFoodWestVirginia
Frankfort, Illinois
“Good Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

We prefer local restaurants when available rather than the chains. The chains are fine and one knows pretty much what one will get. But a good "one of kind" restaurant offers unique experiences. A local recommended this Italian restaurant. It has good food and a nice selection on the menu. It's not gourmet - our meals were obviously made to order and didn't come from a box or can - good sized portions. The dining room is large, plenty of room between tables, and is very clean throughout. It will be our choice in London, Ky on any future trips.

Visited March 2012
corbin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MA**”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

I never had a bad meal there and I just feel at home, the food is always hot, rich and lots of it. We started going there more and
more. I have even been there on busy days and I thought for sure
I will have to wait forever to get my food but, I was wrong we were served on time our pizza came with exactly the ingredients we asked and my spicy seafood past is excellent every time.
I tell all my friends about this restaurant!!