“Very Good Korean Cuisine in Lexington”
Review of Han Woo Ri

Han Woo Ri
Ranked #307 of 910 Restaurants in Lexington
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very Good Korean Cuisine in Lexington”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Cozy restuarant near UK campus on Limestone Street serves authentic Korean cuisine. I've ordered the Bolgogi and the BiBimBop. Both were very tasty and satisfying. The Kimchi is excellent. Service at lunch can be slow, but it is always packed.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank TL0ng

Kentucky
“I liked it”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Overall, I liked Han Woo Ri. When you walk in the door you're greated by the smell of delicious food. I had the Dol Sot Bi Bim Bop, which was filling and delicious. Another reviewer said that the portions are small and they don't put much meat in there. well, it was perfect for me because i'm not a big meat eater... but i could see how one could be disappointed with the lack of meat. It was my mother's first time eating Korean food and she thought her dish was incredibly good. There was a really nice server that helped my mother learn to use chopsticks. But i give the restaurant 3 stars because although the food was delicious, the soup and tea came out cold. It can be cramped in there during busy times and the service was average.
Considering the price, I still think it's a very good value and i look forward to visiting again.

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Small portion...”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

You can't really ask too much for service or atmosphere at this place, but at least it should have more meat in your food for what I am paying for. You can't hardly see any meat, or seafood that my girlfriend and i order. The portion got smaller too ever since they changed owner, I used to really enjoy coming here. I guess you don't had to have top quality food when you are located right next to the campus.

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Clean and pleasant atmosphere; good food; good service. We really enjoyed our dinner here and will return!”
Reviewed October 3, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love it here. The atmosphere is so clean and bright and the food is good too!”
Reviewed March 30, 2008

Love it here. The atmosphere is so clean and bright and the food is good too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook