“Actually, Quite Good Sushi”
Review of Harry’s Hamburg

Harry’s Hamburg
Ranked #4 of 921 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone's is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone's is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone's your premiere dining destination.
Lexington, Kentucky
“Actually, Quite Good Sushi”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Malone’s is a restaurant with
American fare food imbued with
the Kentucky heritage of this chain.

I mostly eat vegetarian so I did
not frequent this restaurant at either
the Tates Creek or Hamburg Place
locations until I met a business associate
at the Hamburg location a few years
ago.

He thought his Prime Rib was
excellent. I tried the Tempura fried
Sushi and thought it was very good.

I now go to the Hamburg Place
location at least once a month for Sushi.

The restaurant is almost always
packed with patrons as this is one of the
most popular chains in Lexington.

All of the employees from the Manager,
the young ladies at the reception area, the
servers, and all others treat each and every
customer with extreme courtesy.

My favorite place for Sushi so far is
Osaka in the Toledo, Ohio suburb of Oregon.
I worked as a Locum Tenens Ophthalmologist
at an eye care practice in Oregon for a few
months and had lunch at Osaka frequently.

The Tempura Fried Shrimp sushi at
Osaka is better than the one at Malone’s but
Malone’s is still very good.

• Visited May 2014

Kentucky
“consistently good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been to this location a few times and the service and quality of the food have always been good.

• Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“It's all happening at Malone's!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

On our recent trip to Lexington we ate a Malones in Hamburg twice and let me tell you this is one happening place! Both nights the place was packed - the bar and the restaurant! So if you don't want to wait an hour or more for a table I recommend you make reservations. The food was outstanding, prime beef served by friendly staff. One night my husband and I shared the large filet mignon and the second night we shared the USDA prime porterhouse steak. Both times our steaks were cook perfectly. Not all the steaks are USDA prime, so take note before ordering. The Lexingtonian salad is served with the meals and is a 'chopped' style salad, served with their own house dressing which was their take on a ranch dressing. A must try! Wine list had nice selections and was fairly priced. We never miss eating at Malone's when we are in Lexington. Prices are reasonable for prime beef and all meals come with salad and side item.

Visited May 2014
“The BEST steak ever”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been to this place several times, always with a business group! It seems the larger the party I'm with, the more fun we have. The steak served here is without a doubt the best I have ever eaten. This is a real meat-lovers place. The wait staff is always attentive and enjoyable to be around!

• Visited October 2013
“Outstanding To-Go”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love this place! The curb-side service is awesome. Just call, order, pull into a saved spot, they come to you! Dinner served!

• Visited April 2014