“Didn't eat anywhere else!”
Review of Harry’s Hamburg

Harry’s Hamburg
Ranked #4 of 910 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone's is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone's is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone's your premiere dining destination.
Florida
“Didn't eat anywhere else!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Dinner in the bar was so good the first night, we ate there the next two nights as well! Wonderful steaks, salads, seafood.

Visited August 2013

Gilbert, Arizona
“Kobe Burger a real treat”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Was in Lexington for 5 days and ate diner at Malone's second evening in Harry's Bar. Choose filet with crab roll but had noticed Kobe Burger on the menu. So...I went back for lunch the 4th day to be sure and try it. If not one of the best burgers I've ever eaten, it was a close second. On the menu, it's describe as "Half pound of premium Kobe beef, char-grilled with melted gruyere on a butter toasted Brioche bun with parmesan-garlic mayonnaise, crunchy onions, crisp lettuce and ripened tomato." If I am ever in Lexington again, I'll be ur and go back!

North Barrington, Illinois
“IU grad eats well in UK country”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This restaurant is a must eat at establishment in Lexington. I had the Chicago roll as an appetizer and it was incredible. Next was the kobe burger which was killer. The bread and butter you get before hand can be a meal in itself, not to mention the salad that comes with the meal that they will refill for you. It is nice because there is a steak house menu and a sushi menu that you can order off of. The wait staff is very friendly. The place was packed on a Thursday night, I can not imagine what it is like when school is in session. If I lived there I would return.

• Visited July 2013
“Great food but pricey”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ordered and shared the crab Rangoon roll, the mini bacon cheeseburgers, and buffalo shrimp. Everything was delicious. I do think some items are overpriced. If the prices were a little more reasonable then I would frequent there more often.

Austin, Texas
“Skip the sushi bar”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Aqua, the sushi bar that is part of Malone's, seems only like an afterthought. It's just a bar. When I think sushi bar, I think of sitting at a bar where I can see them prepare the sushi, but this is just a bar. They prepare the sushi down in one corner. I did not have a good experience. Bar seats are close together, and DUH it's common courtesy to not talk on your cell phone constantly in close quarters. After the guy next to me was on one call after another for about 15 minutes, drawling at the top of his lungs, I went to the host and asked if they could please ask him to continue his conversations elsewhere. They said they could not do that. REALLY? So I moved to a table in the restaurant. When my order arrived, it was not what I'd ordered, although I ate it anyway, it was very good, and the waitress brought more sushi as an apology. Waitstaff was great and the sushi was good, but it was not a sushi experience and they need to have some common courtesy rules in place. I would not dine there again.