“Bottomless salad is excellent”
Review of Harry’s Hamburg

Harry’s Hamburg
Ranked #4 of 935 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone's is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone's is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone's your premiere dining destination.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Malones is known for a place to get a good steak, however, the bottomless salad stole the show. We each opted for a beef entree, their specialty. No one was disappointed, although the portion size for the medallions seemed small, two per order. The service was very good and the iced tea is brewed fresh. Overall a very good experience. I would definately recommend.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had sushi which was very good. Really enjoyed the bacon wrapped filet medallions. Recommend eating here if you never have!

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We came to Malones to celebrate my sons 21st birthday. Being frequent customers we were looking forward to a great meal.
Today the food and service were far below par. I hope this was a fluke but it defiantly ruined this special occasion

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I found myself in Lexington Ky and I was hungry. A friend recommended Malones saying it was an awesome restaurant. We were a party of six on a Friday night and I must say it was an excellent restaurant. Despite being very busy, the service was great and the food was excellent. It was the last night of my stay in Lexington, otherwise I would have gone back multiple times. It was that good. As a business, they execute well and everyone was happy. As a restaurant, they have a successful model and the entire organization seems committed to its success. I will definitely eat there again and look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Happened to be in Lexington, KY for a conference...,looking for takeout--stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant!! Malone's .. is more than one food venue.,..I placed my order and in less than 20 minutes..I walked out of there with an incredible Salmon Salad...total cost was under $13. It was fresh, cooked perfectly, included bread(that I could not finish)..the fillet of salmon..could have easily been $20+entree at most restaurants. I would order take out again and if able, would certainly enjoy a meal on property. Great atmosphere..Chefs have done a great job.This one will stay on my 'short list'.