“Great place !!”
Review of Harry’s Hamburg

Harry’s Hamburg
Ranked #9 of 969 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone's is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone's is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone's your premiere dining destination.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you are looking for the best steak in Lexington you have found it ! I order the strip with Oscar sauce which is UNBELIEVABLE ! They have a great variety of other fantastic options ! I'm not a sushi person but everyone says its awesome.
As for appetizers they offer a very good selection also! The service is always great.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have now eaten at Malone's three times, and have been well pleased with our experiences. We have always had good service, but on the last visit it was busy so the food didn't arrive as quickly. However, that won't keep me from returning. The steaks are quite pricey since that is their specialty, but you can get a good entree for $8.99 and up.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We recently moved to the Lexington area and I have been craving sushi. Because several people told my wife that Malone's had the best sushi around, we tried it out. I was skeptical of a steakhouse for sushi, but it turned out to be pretty good.

When we arrived for our reservation, we were immediately seated. Based on the number of people in the lobby, I get the feeling you should call ahead for a reservation.

Service was quick. We ordered the aqua sushi plate and the combination plate. The presentation was very nice. The sushi quality was good. The price was a bit high, compared to some of the sushi bars I have been to, however this was probably a function of the place being a high end steakhouse. It is not the most expensive sushi I have ever had, but I have ate the same quality of sushi at other places for cheaper.

Overall, I would recommend Malone's for sushi. There may be better sushi only spots in the area, but Malone's is viable sushi option that you may not normally think about.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This neighborhood restaurant is part of a local group, most clustered off of Tates Creek Road. We last went in January to celebrate a birthday with a nice lunch. The steaks were just right and the salad and bread kept flowing as promised. My husband ordered the steak with baked potato, which was huge and had a nice salty crisp jacket. We also received the free birthday dessert, which is any dessert on the menu. We opted for the giant slice of chocolate cake and icecream which is more than two people should attempt to eat. The decor is very nice with the walls lined with names and signatures of famous local and national people who have eaten in the restaurant. The price was in line with similar restaurants even those that don't have bottomless salads. The servers were friendly and attentive. The restaurant was fairly crowded as it is popular. I received a phone call a day later asking about our experience and had no complaints.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I travel to Lexington once a month and try to eat at Malone's everytime. I just can not get enough of the buffalo shirmp flat bread. Also clean, great service, great food. You just get a good feeling when you sit down and want to go back when you leave.