“The happening'est place in town.”
Review of Harry’s Hamburg

Harry’s Hamburg
Ranked #4 of 921 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best of Lexington. Malone's is Bluegrass Hospitality Group's original concept, Malone's is pleased to serve guests at three Lexington locations: Hamburg, Palomar and Lansdowne. Known for USDA Prime Beef, an extensive wine list and a relaxed atmosphere, Malone's is the perfect place for a business luncheon or family celebration. Enjoy a full service lunch or dinner, including rolled to order, fresh sushi from the Aqua sushi bar. Our diverse menu and over-the-top hospitality are sure to make Malone's your premiere dining destination.
Lexington, Kentucky
“The happening'est place in town.”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

There are great steaks and food at a lot of places. Malone's takes it to the next level with a big buzz atmosphere and big time great food. This place is amazing every time you go.

Visited May 2012

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“My Favorite Restaurant in Lexington”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I frequent the Lansdowne location (once every couple of months) and have a wonderful experience every time! We usually get steaks as that is what Malones is known for but the times we have gotten something other than the steak we have found it to be very high quality! The steak is of course outstanding! I've never had to send my steak back to be re-cooked. One time my husband ordered the ribeye and wasn't pleased with it. Our waiter apologized and rushed an order in for a different one. The manager then also apologized and they more than made up for the bad experience. The Lexingtonian is my favorite salad in Lexington hands down, we usually order it with blue cheese dressing instead of the house and it is outstanding! Just don't be fooled into thinking you're ordering something healthy when ordering this salad as it is loaded with bacon, blue cheese and tossed in dressing! The baked potatoes are always huge and deliciously loaded!
The salmon salad is outstanding if you're looking for something on the healthier side!
Our waiters have always been friendly and prompt!
I would highly recommend Malones!! (Obviously :))

The only ding I gave them is for atmosphere because I think signed plaques on the wall from pseudo celebrities are cheesy no matter where they are!!

Columbus, Ohio
“Good food but inconsistent this time around”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

3rd-timer for Malones - go annually during Rolex 3 day event. Called in advance for a large party. Our table was in the rear of the restaurant squeezed in by the wait staff's entrance to the kitchen.

Overall, the food quality across the board was excellent for our party. Great place for steaks, chops. Service was also excellent. One member of our party ordered a seafood that was not fresh or properly cooked. We sent it back, and got the same thing the second time. The second order never should have come out of the kitchen. The fish was visibly old and never should have been used. We have had seafood in the past that was excellent - so this may have been an odd-ball occurrence. We will definitely go back and submit another review in a year.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Steak”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

One of the top steak houses in the States.

+ great wine list
+ Harry's Patio
+ Aqua

Visited September 2011
Baxter, Tennessee
“First timer”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

As a first time diner at Malone's, having been told of their great food and menu, I was pleasantly surprised. I had the hot brown, expecting the traditional open face sandwich, but when it came with melted cheese on top, WOW. Everyone else at the table, a party of six, enjoyed their food also. While not much on the atmosphere, neither is my kitchen, plus I was there to eat.