Super 8 Lexington Downtown
Doubletree.com
$189
$98
Country Inn
Hyatt Place Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$105
$90
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2006

You get what you pay for. No internet service, clean updated bedroom, but motel overall has that "rent by the hour" look. Shower head sprayed water everywhere, ice machines didn't work and were grimy and filthy. Management obviously isn't putting much into keeping the place up. But then as I said, you get what you pay for.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 17, 2005

This is the worst place that I have ever stayed. I do not consider the location to be "downtown". It is in a rather industrial area and was dark and dreary. The parking lot was quite scary and made me uncomfortable. The worst part was the room - my first impression was that it was not clean, but I reminded myself that this is a budget chain. The room seemed to have been closed up for a while. The worst part was when I got ready to climb into bed. The sheets had an odd gray/brown tinge and when I gave it the sniff test it confirmed my fears - the sheets were not clean and had not been changed in a while. The bedspreads were stained and also filthy. We had to leave, as there was no getting around this issue. We drove all the way home (about 2 hours) and were unable to complete our mini-vacation. Awful.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member