“Great value and location!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #37 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Orange Park, Florida
“Great value and location!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and had no problems. The front desk staff were very nice and efficient. Breakfast was a bit generic, but did the trick. My room was clean and comfortable, though the hallway was a bit hot as well as run down. There are many restaurants close by as well as tons of shopping. Overall a good stay and I will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sleep I, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was comfortable. This year we are undergoing the second tier of our renovations which include room renovations. We hope that you will share in our excitement by choosing us for you future travels.

Front Desk Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

It was Derby weekend at Keeneand Race Track Lexington Kentucky; The motel is at location of I 75 and Man O War Blvd..Keenland Race Track is where Hway 60 & Man O War Blvd meet...Food at motel was good..Rooms clean..Race track was a gala event..very well done..Ate at the track and viewed the Kentucky Derby on a huge screen...Had dinner at Joe Bologna's Restaurant in downtown Lexington...Restaurant located in a old church..Food was excellent, reasonable and service was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. We hope that you will think of the Sleep Inn Lexington for future travels.

South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stopped here for one night to break up a long drive. Our hotel room was clean and bed was comfortable. Location near mall area and several "big box" stores and chain restaurants ideal for a one-night stop.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our reviews are very important to us and very much appreciated, so thank you for taking time out of your day to do so. We hope that you will choose our hotel for your next visit.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Good location, many stores and restaurants. Sleep Inn is typical property, not the worse and provides the basic needs to stay while traveling. Breakfast was your normal free offerings, scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, waffles, cereal, etc. Based on location and price, will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
MTorok82, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. We always value the opinions of our guests, as it allows us to make the necessary improvements to our property to ensure we excede your expectations each time you stay with us. Later this year we will be undergoing the second tier of our renovations. We hope you can return to the hotel and experience these upgrades.
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Located out with the shopping malls, it's on the edge of town.

The room was fine. The fridge, microwave and coffee machine were a bonus.

I used the guest coin laundry.

The WIFI and parking are free.

The included breakfast was basic but good.

If you are on a budget this is a good base for exploring Lexington.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
MTorok82, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. You feedback gives us the tools we need to make the improvements necessary to meet the expectations our guests. We will be renovating later this year so we hope you will have the opportunity to not only return to the hotel, but also to give us additional valuable feedback. Thank you and have a great day!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This isn't the first time I've stayed at this Sleep Inn.... Kind of out dated, but the staff is wonderful! The room was very clean. The breakfast wasn't good at all. We stayed here during the Sweet 16 tournament and it was surprisingly quiet.
When we stayed here several years ago it was VERY nice...
The location is great...close to good restaurants and shopping!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
MTorok82, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking time to respond to our survey. Your feedback is a vital tool for us when making changes and updates to our property. It allows us the opportunity to meet as well as exceed the expectations of our guests. We will be going through a property refresh later this year. We hope you will be able to return to experience all of the changes and updates we will be installing. We look forward to assisting you with future reservations.

Thank you!
Lexington, Ky. 40509
859-543-8400
London, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Where to start? Convenient location in a nice area. But the room I was given smelled like an unclean ashtray. The smell of cigarettes hit me the minute I opened the door. Dirty carpet with cigarette burns. Had to open the window to try to air the place out, but was worried the broken screen would fall out. As I type this my eyes are red, irritated, and dried out from just being in the room. Which doesn't help me see the tiniest TV I have ever seen in a hotel room. Laying in the bed it feels like I need binoculars to see the TV, which is ironic being that this is the tiniest hotel room I have been in for this amount of money. Every time I sit on the bed it sounds like it is about to collapse as something seems broken in the box spring and makes a terribly loud noise.

The reviews seemed good before I booked, so I don't know if they just gave me the worst room they had because I booked with Priceline. And I wasn't expecting a palace, but for the money I was expecting better than this.

Overall this place stinks. Literally.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank HavokJD
MTorok82, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Hello. First I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. This does help us to improve in the areas we need the most help in. I understand that the room felt small, unfortunately, some of our rooms are smaller than others. I assure you we do not designate those particular rooms solely for priceline or hotels.com guests. As for the carpet we are aware of the stains and markings in some of the rooms. We did have a large group in house and we may have been limited on which rooms were able to be rented. We will however, be going through the second tear of our Choice Brand Refresh. The carpets will be replaced during that time, as well as various other upgrades to the rooms. It is always our goal to provide excellent services in our hotel and the fact that we did not do so is unacceptable to me personally. I hope that this current stay does not hinder your decision to stay with us in the future. If you do decide to come back to our hotel please feel free to contact me directly to make your reservation.

Thank you again for your valuable time.
Have a great day!