“Comfort Suites? Never again!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #44 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Jenison, Michigan
“Comfort Suites? Never again!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

As a volunteer planner of group travel for our church and other seniors, we will never again try Comfort Suites! In over 10 years of planning trips, this is the only occasion we have come to where they only had 8 of the 23 requested rooms--and a rooming list had been received and confirmed with their sales manager--so either they need new reservation guidelines or a new sales manager!!

Room Tip: Can't really attest to any of the rooms as they didn't have any to give us! We did end up...
Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Louisville
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My first experience at the Comfort Suites will definitely bring me back. My room was comfortable and clean, all the amenities were there (some hotels like to give you 4 packages of decaf for in-room coffee, CS had 2 of each), great shower, quiet, etc. They even had "Grab n Go" bags for guests who didn't have time to take advantage of the hotels pretty-good breakfast - fruit, a granola bar, bottled water - even a napkin and mints!

The hotel may be a bit hard to find for folks new to Lexington, but that's the only down-side I can think of.

Room Tip: I had a 4th floor room close to the main road the hotel serves and it still wasn't noisy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kentucky
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have stayed here 3 or 4 times and been very pleased each time.
Room is very comfy, clean and spacious. Love the fridge and microwave and having a place to store snacks and drinks in the cabinet.
Always quiet. Easy in and out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Radford, Virginia
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

First, the address in our GPS took us to the wrong location. No real signs other then the sign on the side of the hotel to help you find it. Drove past the road leading to it twice because there was a tire shop there and it looked like it just led to that business. Upon arrival the hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. The room was clean but musty smelling. I later found that the curtains had some mild on them from condensate from the AC. The bed was comfortable and the rest of the room was in good shape. With the 15% discount I got from Travelocity, it made the room worth it but this may not be my hotel of choice when in this area again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank grgparker
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I was amazed as soon as I walked in the door lobby was very nice and I had an accessible room which was very spacious and quite comfortable I had did hotwire so I got the room for a reasonable rate pool area was very well kept this hotel was better than some 4 and 5 star rated hotels that I have stayed at

• Stayed July 2013
Maumelle
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at Comfort Suites last weekend when we were in town for a wedding. We had a double room with pull-out sofa, and it was very spacious. The room had a nice sized bathroom, a mini-frig and coffee maker. The hotel had complimentary coffee and fresh fruit in the lobby, and the free breakfast included my favs -- boiled eggs, yogurt and fruit, along with cereal, pre-fab omelets and sausage. The indoor pool was nice, and stayed open late for adults! I would call this a good deal for a family on a budget. My only complaints were the tiny, very low-end hairdryer in the room, and a bogus charge on my bill for the safe in the room. When I questioned the charge, the desk clerk immediately took it off by bill. Good value for the money overall.

Room Tip: Bring your own hairdryer, and check the bill before you check out!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Marion, Illinois
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed here to meet up with family to drop our kids off for a trip to grandma's. We were checked in by Scotty, who was very professional and nice. He was quite busy when we arrived & he stayed on top of everything! The room was very nice, comfortable beds, & sofa sleeper! The pool & hot tub are a very nice size and seemed to be kept up well. Fresh cookies were in the lobby in the evening too! Only thing we were huge fans of: Entry door and elevator entry area were considerably small. It was a wonderful hotel all in all & we would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family