“Extraordinary Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hyatt Regency Lexington
Ranked #7 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
“Extraordinary Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

I cannot say enough about the fantastic experience at this hotel From the complimentary, timely airport shuttle with the informative, helpful driver to the list of helpful items they offered me when my luggage was delayed, it was a top-notch stay. Every single employee I encountered was friendly, attentive and helpful. The room was immaculate, quiet and extremely comfortable. Would consider another trip to Lexington JUST to stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ron v, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Kristin H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hotel. We appreciate your comments and will be sure to share them with our associates. I'm happy you had a very enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Guest service very attentive and willing to help, hotel is clean.
There is shuttle service which is very important and taxi service is at a modest price.
Lots of areas to visit and if your into horses this is the town to be in.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ron v, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Djbilly43,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are sincerely appreciated.
You are correct, Lexington is the Horse Capital of the World and there are many horse related attractions in the area.
We certainly hope to welcome you back in the future and discover more of these and other attractions.

Rockford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

When we are visiting our daughter at UK we always stay at the Hyatt they have excellent customer service and every need is always taken care of. We did the bed and breakfast and the food was very nice.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Cheryl C,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for continuing to trust us to serve you while visiting your daughter. It is always great to welcome parents visiting their sons and daughters at UK. We know that time is special and we are happy to hear you had a great time.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future.
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located right downtown, very close to the heart of Lexington and is actually attached to the convention center and Rupp Arena. That alone is reason to consider it.

The room is nothing spectacular - clean but not what I usually expect from a Hyatt in terms of comfort.

When getting your room, it's worth asking if it will overlook the lobby atrium. If it does, I'd advise you to request another room. It gets loud.

Price is fine. Staff was nice. The restaurant has good choices and is affordable.

Stayed July 2014
Dear CharlieandCrew,

Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I'm happy to hear you appreciated our Restaurant and Location.
I apologize for the room not meeting your expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you, so I can discover what we can do better.

I do hope to welcome you back in the future, so we may serve you again.
Statesville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stayed here for a few days during a business trip. Room was nice, the windows overlooked the bar area of the hotel, so I kept the curtains pulled the entire trip. Beds were really comfortable. The room was very clean. I did order a sandwich from room service one night and it was reasonably priced (for room service) and the food was good. I liked that the hotel was attached to the arena. There are numerous restaurant around.

I walked all over Lexington from the hotel. It's in a good area, perfect for exploring the city. There is a shop just behind the hotel that offers great UK souvenirs at reasonable prices. You can also access from inside the hotel if you go to the arena side. There a small selection of shops and a small food court. On the bottom was a great bar with pool tables and there is also a candy store.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear hsue12,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed our hotel and the area. Lexington has many attractions.
We hope to be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stayed here for a conference. My room was really comfortable and clean. I slept well. I utilized room service quite a bit, and the food was delicious.

Every staff member I encountered was pleasant and helpful, with the exception of the man who checked me in. He was distracted and rushed. I didn't let that one bad experience get to me, because the rest of the experience was so good.

If I'm ever in the area again, I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ron v, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear HannahBee123,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback. I appreciate your comments on our room, our food and our associates. I will certainly share your comments with the appropriate team members.
I apologize for delivering a less than stellar check-in experience. Please be assured we will use your comments to better ourselves in this department.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Lawrenceville, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We came to Lexington to spend the night after a day visiting the Bourbon Trail. The Hyatt was a good choice: centrally located, accessible parking, and easy to find. Our check-in was a bit bumpy as the person at the front desk seemed a little busy and flustered, but she was nice and helpful.

We requested a room on a higher floor with a view of Triangle Park, which was a great choice. There was still a good deal of street noise (to be expected staying downtown in any big city) but it was fairly minimal. The room was clean, comfortable, and web check-out was super easy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jeffrey W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
The Bourbon Trail is a unique adventure that should not be missed. Visiting the distilleries of the region, each with a unique history, makes for a facinating vacation. We are glad that your stay at our hotel was a good choice. The hotel is centrally located in downtown Lexington. The side of the hotel facing Triangle Park can be louder than the side facing away. Just let us know which view you would like!

Hope to see you again soon.