Chick-fil-A
Ranked #87 of 944 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

This is the place to go if you are looking for a chicken sandwich! The milkshakes and sweet tea here are amazing as well! The staff is always extremely friendly and happy!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Love Chick-Fil-A. Its a fast meal that is served with a smile and is consistant with the other Chick-Fil-A s as far as quality. Clean, fast, friendly, and good food!!!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Every time I go to Fil-A, I'm amazed by good food and good service. You sure can't baaak at the good prices.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

I used to eat almost every day until I noticed that I was getting extreme migraines after eating at the restaurant. Found out that they were using chemical monosodium glutumate in all the batter for the seasoning instead of natural herbs and natural spices. I would have thought that a good customer minded restaurant would avoid using chemical flavour enhancers especially in today's society when people are requesting natural as much as possible.
I am disappointed as that indicates to me a desire to save more for the bottom line rather than use so many natural herbs and spices that are available today from all over the world!
If the corporate CEO's would change the recipe for the batter I would love to go back again but until they do I will never step foot in the restaurant again!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I can always count on a clean atmosphere and good food when I visit a Chick-fil-a. This one was as I expected. The staff was pleasant and everything was yummy. We had chicken sandwiches and waffle fries. Even the soft drinks were good - the staff let me have half Coke Zero and half Cherry Coke.