“forget taco bell try taco tico!!!”
Review of Taco Tico

Taco Tico
Ranked #224 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 9, 2013

love, love this place. I ate here growing up in morehead, ky. The food remains consistentlly good and the service is outstanding. I usually order the bean burrito smother in cheese with mild sauce. My hubby orders the Super sancho smothered in cheese. I have taken several people her to experience it. They go back on their own. Even my 8 year old thinks it is the best for fast food mexican. The nacho dip and the Cinnamon crustos are not to be missed.

2  Thank phislamajama

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Very inexpensive, but not really authentic. I felt that the vegetable garnish could have been fresher.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

What can I say, this is the restaurant I frequented most as a teenager. And now seek out when I'm on the north end of Lexington. The franchise died out except for a few isolated stores in various cities. I think Taco Tico is far superior to Taco Bell or Del Taco. I spoke with the owner of the Lexington Kentucky (Go KATs!) store and he commented that the meat an seasoning is key to the Taco Tico taste. If it is your first time, I recommend any of the combo meals with a Sancho. Viva Taco Tico!

2  Thank AXE250
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Taco Tico is a reliable place for quality Mexican fast food . It has great prices and a drive-thru .