“Best Pizza I've Ever Had”

Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #145 of 901 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta. Dine in at one of our casual, yet stylish, locations in Indianapolis, Columbus, West Lafayette, Bloomington (Bucceto's) & Lexington. Or call to carry out, arrange catering, or order delivery. Puccini's Smiling Teeth proudly provides quality food at a reasonable price.
Dallas, Texas
“Best Pizza I've Ever Had”
Reviewed October 3, 2009

I stumbled upon Puccini's while visiting a relative in Lexington. The first bite of the King of Hearts pizza resulted in an astounding "Mmmm". The second bite prompted the same, and then the third. By this time, the "Mmmm's" were coming involuntarily. The ingredients are high quality and they create an explosion of flavors. It is unfortunate that I live in Texas, because I would eat at Puccini's on a regular basis. I was shocked that people weren't lined up out the door. If this restaurant was in Dallas, I would have to wait an hour to eat here. I guess I will have to settle for once a year when I'm visiting Kentucky.

WV
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed June 28, 2009

We got the "Ultimate Warrior" pizza and it was excellent. This is a nice casual place to eat.

KY
“Great calzones!”
Reviewed March 5, 2009

I discovered this little jewel a few years back and it's great. Now that they have other locations in town, I'm thrilled! I LOVE their Greek Garden Calzone (and I add green olives to it) too much for my own good! Their side salads are great...try the dijon vinagrette dressing. I also love the daily lunch specials which are a slice of pizza (one veggie choice or one meat choice) side salad and a drink. The margherita pizza is my favorite of their pizzas. It's a great place for families. The ingredients are always fresh and the food is always delicious and the service is always top notch! They are even great with special occasions and large groups.

“new location on Boston Road is frequented often -- good lunch deals, salads are always crisp and fresh”
Reviewed December 20, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very good service, very...”
Reviewed December 19, 2008

Very good service, very good food. Try the spinach cheese ravioli.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook