Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #161 of 921 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta. Dine in at one of our casual, yet stylish, locations in Indianapolis, Columbus, West Lafayette, Bloomington (Bucceto's) & Lexington. Or call to carry out, arrange catering, or order delivery. Puccini's Smiling Teeth proudly provides quality food at a reasonable price.
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

i have had it several times this year for lunch and was very good. the company i work for has had it in for lunch also.

Visited June 2012

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Wow! Amazing pizza!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

One of my aunts is a new resident of Lexington and scoped out Puccini's in advance of a big family gathering. Fourteen of us were seated easily and comfortably in the restaurant's basic box dining room in a strip mall location. Our server handled our table, ranging in age from 4 to 90, with ease. Several of our party decided to order a few large pizzas and share them. One was the Bar 20 chicken barbecue - excellent. The second was the Ultimate Warrior with sausage, pepperoni, olives and peppers - superb. The third was Giacomo with sausage, pepperoni and mushrooms, which I didn't get to try. Instead, I opted for my own small Shrimp Santori with large shrimp, sesame chili oil, red onions, sun-dried tomatoes & fresh basil. This pizza was out of this world, and I was thoroughly glad I had a moment of selfishness and didn't share a slice. My wife did the same with hers - a small Bama Jama, which she proclaimed to be the best pizza she has ever eaten. Get this: pecans, sweet onion marmalade, gorgonzola & fresh rosemary. She did allow me a small sample bite, and I would have to concur with its incredibleness. The crust on all the pizzas was perfectly cooked, and they tout it as being made fresh with all natural flour. They even offer gluten free options. Some reviewers have compared this place to California Pizza Kitchen. Leave California and stay with Puccini's. My teeth were smiling for sure!

• Visited October 2012
Winchester, Kentucky
“Family Favorite”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We love Puccini's!! Our favorite menu choice is the Baked Roman Holiday...so delicious! The salads, bread, and pizza are awesome too.

Visited August 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“A great little sleeper of a pizza place”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I passed Puccini's a million times before I finally remembered to try it out. My husband and I wanted pizza--not delivery pizza, though, and we didn't want to go to Pazzo's. We found Puccini's to be a good alternative when the aforementioned places don't work. (Pazzo's is my favorite in town, with delicious pizza and a tremendous beer selection, but its proximity to campus can be a headache since parking can be a hassle and the line can be out the door.)

At Puccini's I had the "Bar 20," which is pretty similar to California Pizza Kitchen's BBQ Chicken pizza. It was very good and reasonably priced. I paired it with a Blue Moon on draft--the beer selection is modest, so if I wanted a fancy Belgian brew with my beer, this wouldn't be the place to go.

My husband had a "build your own"-type meatball pizza, and he enjoyed it as well.

This place isn't going to blow you away, but the menu has many interesting options, the food is good and reasonably priced, and the service is friendly. We'll be going back.

• Visited August 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Neighborhood Gem!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We love to go here and get the lunch special, great for college students, but also for families. They have great sandwiches and calzones.

Visited August 2012