“I know donuts are greasy but this is ridiculous”
Review of Spalding's Bakery

Spalding's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 11 Bakeries in Lexington
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have never understood what people like about Spalding, so I had to try them myself and I still do not understand the loyalty to them. I will take Donut Days EVERYDAY. The grease comes through the bags before you can get them home. They are the most greasiest donuts that I have seen.

There are newer reviews for Spalding's Bakery

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Came to visit friends and they insisted we go to spaldings, we were not disappointed. Make sure to get in early!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

YUMMY! Do not miss this old fashioned donut shop and don't count the calories either. It is a short drive from downtown and worth it.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Possibly the winner of the World's Best Donut award!
Glazed and AMAZING!
Warm and comforting!
Donut Perfection!

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I used to have these do-nuts when I lived in Lexington so of course we had to get some when we were in town visiting.

Still as tasty as can be. Got there about 6:15 and was 2nd in line for the 6:30am opening.

They still accept cash only so be prepared for that.

Recommend that everyone should try this place just once! You will not be disappointed!