“Great Mexican food, friendly people”
Review of Durango's Mexican

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Durango's Mexican
Ranked #302 of 949 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I'v been going to Durango's for years and I love the fact that very little has changed, same delicious food, same friendly faces. I highly recommend it if you're in Lexington.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

The food was great, service was great. I wasn't sure what to expect after reading reviews, but I'm a huge snob when it comes to good service and I have no complaints at all. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Ive lived in lexington my whole life and my family and I go here once a week. The food is delicious but the huge thing is the salsa and chips. We ask for salsa before we leave and take it home its the best! :)

Reviewed February 8, 2011

Service can be spotty. I mean, there's no hostess, or even a place for one to stand. Crammed with tables. A friend and I enjoyed their giant frozen marg's. We both had combo plates, mine was supposed to come with beans and rice, and they substituted my rice with french fries without telling me. Honestly, I just thought was hilarious. I would've liked rice instead, but it was certainly overshadowed by the fact that I was paying like $7 for a big meal anyway. And it made a great story... Good margaritas, plenty of chips and salsa (which was actually better than most!) cheap prices, what else could you want from a normal Mexican restaurant?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 13, 2008

It is really popular; great service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook