“Don't WASTE your time!!!!!”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #316 of 930 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I can't believe this place is still in business!!!! Worst service and food!!! They never get your order right. I'll never return to this place again!!1

There are newer reviews for Taste of Thai

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

In Lexington for just a day. I was hungry for lunch so I fired up the trusty Tripadvisor app and found this place was literally across the street from me. This restaurant is highly rated for a reason: It's excellent!

Pad Thai noodles and spring rolls are truly tasty.

Not munch on atmosphere, this place is literally a hole in the wall. But the food is wonderful.

Greg Thai food is a blessing and this place was heaven on earth on a cold spring day.

2  Thank DeltaSkyKing
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The best Thai in town!! I love their Pad Thai & spring rolls much. Don't believe me til u've try. Yum!

2  Thank BkkAmiko
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is my favorite place in town. They have the best Pad thai. I've just moved from L.A. and this place is similar to Thai food there.

3  Thank TimberlandLex
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This place is unassuming, but the food is excellent. I had spring rolls and wonton. The wonton was like it was from Grandma's kitchen in Thailand. The Pad something with pork and rice was also excellent.

4  Thank JeaneVMC