“Tip: This Bonefish takes reservations”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #56 of 929 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We liked how this Bonefish took a reservation and it wasn't just a call ahead seating where you still had to wait half a night. We liked the Bang, Bang shrimp obviously. The waiter was accommodating to our wishy washiness on what sauces option to pick for our fish. He brought out a couple on the side to try. I wound up with the mango. It wasn't overly vinegary or fruity. Sea Bass was tasty, but I thought that the portion was a little small.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Location is one of the best in Lexington at the Man of War exit. Ample shopping and a large selection of restaurants. We were prepared to go to Malone's Steakhouse based on our friends recommendation but when we saw Bonefish Grill, we changed our mind. This turned out to be a disappointment. First of all, we were given too much paper (menu, specials, happy hour etc). My selection was grouper and was told it was not available, than I ordered bang bang shrimp from the happy hour menu and when the bill arrived, I was told that the reduced price was for Tuesday, not Monday. Too much paper that did not apply to Monday. The food that I selected was good but. My wife had better results but we were sorry that we did not try Malone's. Both of these restaurants are very close to the Sleep Inn, which we would recommend.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I ordered the fish and chips. The batter was soggy and flavorless. I've had better at much cheaper establishments. My daughter had the hamburger and it was mediocre at best, kind of greasy is what she told me. Once again we have had better at cheaper establishments. My husband had the bang bang tacos, and something didn't agree with him in them. He got sick afterwards.

The atmosphere was kind of cool, and the waitress was friendly though. The friendliness of the staff is what brought this up from a 1 star to a 2 star rating. If you don't have food issues or allergies, and you consider atmosphere over the food then this is a good place because the staff is great.

1  Thank KYTravelingMama
Reviewed February 6, 2014

On a whine we decided to travel to Lexington to have dinner with my son. He loves fish and we decided Bonefish would be our place to eat. I called ahead and was able to get a reservation - which was great (still had to wait 15 minutes when we got there). Once seated we had AWESO
ME service. While our server was busy another stepped in to take our drink order and appetizer. Once our server was freed up, her service was stellar. Never did we have to ask for a refill… she was very good. It was such a great night - and it was a Friday so it was crazy busy and the service didn't suffer.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and superb service, I would recommend to anyone if you have never tried BG. This location is a pretty good one too