“Great service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #62 of 893 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Great service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

My wife and I ate here while attending a conference in Lexington. This is the first time that we had eaten at a Bonefish. Our server did an excellent job describing the specials of the evening. Because of this description my wife chose Wolf fish and said that it was wonderful. I chose the Ahi tuna Tokyo style. It was very good thin cut slices of tuna with a sauce on them. I really would have preferred a tuna steak but the slices did the trick. We will eat at Bonefish again.

Visited December 2011

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Reliable food and service. National chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2011

National chain but reliable good service and reliable good food- seafood, cocktails, appetizers and dessert.

Lexington
“Bang, Bang!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Go on a Wednesday, the Bang Bang Shrimp is $5 and AWESOME!! I had the Salmon with the Pan Asian sauce which was excellent. The Mango Salsa is also wonderful, I've had that before. My wife had Lily's Chicken which I'm not fond of because it has too much goat cheese, but if you are a fan, probably an excellent choice. The spaghetti squash side was great, as was the garlic mashed potatoes. Service was good as well, and we've never had much of a wait. Really good place to go on a date night

• Visited November 2011
Radford, Virginia
“Great tasty food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2011

Went for dinner and had the bang bang shrimp and almond crusted trout. Both were delicious and tasty. I would advise getting early as the restaurant fills up quickly and towards the end of the meal it got hard to hear someone across the table from you!
Great experience and I will go even earlier the next time!

• Visited February 2011
Colorado
“Never disappoints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

There is not a bonefish in my town, so when we are visiting our daughter in lexington i make sure our plans include dinner at the Bonefish Grill. The food and service there are always terrific and our visit two nights ago did not disappoint us.

The place was packed with a huge waiting list but we were able to find seats in the bar and ate our dinner there because of the stellar service and smile from the waitress. I had my regular grouper dinner and the others ordered from the nights' specials list. All of us had a wonderful meal.

I am sort of ok that there is not a bonefish in my town. That way i can look forward to my next visit even more!

• Visited November 2011