“Cheeseburger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Was out of my first choice so I had the burger and it was delicious. Usually I have something with more vegetables, but was not disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

One of the BEST mostly vegetarian restaurants I have EVER eaten at. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALFALFA’S! Shout out to our waitress Theresa she was amazing as well and recommend some incredible food choices! I will be back again!!

The Alfalfa Avacado Grill sandwich was incredible and paired with the tomato bisque was insane. My mouth was having a celebration! These two things were my favorites and I sampled a bunch of stuff.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We found this through Happy Cow app and happy to find some great food we were Happy with. I ordered off the Specials menu “Rustic garlic mashed potatoes w/ asparagus, seared Cremona mushrooms and lemon parsley butter. Very delicious. Husband had the Alfa burger and was very satisfied with it. The service was very slow, but they were busy. Had wonderful dessert offerings, including a vegan one, we were just too full.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018

Alfalfa's recently went through an ownership change and it has worked out very well. They have kept the traditional dishes while innovating the menu and adding alcohol (which was always badly needed!). We recently had dinner there and we were thrilled with the food. We will definitely return!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 13, 2018

My husband and I came here for breakfast while visiting Lexington for a college graduation. We were very lucky to stumble upon this place.
We were seated right away. We had an awesome server. The food was awesome too. My husband had the huervous rancheros - very large portion and cooked perfectly.
I had an egg sandwich that came with sausage and had a side of cheese grits. Yummy!
Really good food and service.

Date of visit: December 2017