“My favorite place in Lex. Consistently...”

The Oasis Restaurant
Ranked #223 of 951 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My favorite place in Lex. Consistently well-prepared and fresh. Efficient service. Wonderful restaurant; no pretensions, just really good food.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

I and everyone I've ever taken to Oasis just love this place. Great attention to detail: pita is always fresh, cold salads on buffet are unusual and tasty, and the lentil soup is one of the best soups of any kind I've ever had.
I usually stay away from buffets but the food at this one is always fresh, attractive, and free of the "family" items like pizza or chicken fingers.

Reviewed August 3, 2009

the food was not worth the time. There are so many other great restaurants in lexington. I dont know how this one stays open....

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 14, 2009

Great hummus and lunch buffet. The vegetarian sampler is great for dinner. Definitely my favorite Mediterranean restaurant in town.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 30, 2009

The food at Oasis is superb. The cook is from Lebanon and is the best Mediterranean food in the state!! I recommend the hummus, baked chicken, fatoush!!!

1  Thank PlacenciaBound

Been to The Oasis Restaurant? Share your experiences!