“Laid back ”
Review of Newk's Eatery - CLOSED

Newk's Eatery
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for lunch at Newk's spontaneously on our road trip honeymoon. It was laid back and delicious. Quick and easy. We both enjoyed it. Great selection.

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Ok, I don't usually review chains.. why bother? But this was bad enough to warrant a review. Lobster bisque - smooth, creamy, delicious? NO! Gloppy, thickened, nasty/fishy? YES! Q Pork. Flavorless... uninspired, calories for-fuel-only-purposes. Iced tea was brewed too long and bitter. Best thing here was the pickles. LOVE the pickles. And the capers. To top it off, we stopped for a "fast" meal and it was notably slow, even with a not so busy customer load. Otherwise, a really off day at this establishment. Should have walked out the door and turned right or left to two other chains.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

great food - good selection - order at registers, food delivered to tables when read - laid back and grrat for families with children -

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to Newk's.

Interesting place...nice menu with some healthy options.

The young lady at the front of the restaurant was very helpful and pointed out a number of things on the menu.

I ordered the Black and Blue salad. The portion was large. I felt that the salad had to much dressing and the beef used was of poor quality.

The dining area is open and very comfortable.

I was not overly impressed, but I would try it again.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

I often eat at Newks for the salads. There are many choices, the food is very good for the price, & the portions are large. This is a fast food type of restaurant with better than average fare.