All reviews trader joes full kitchen fire pit breakfast sandwich waffles living area extended stay great amenities uk campus fayette mall great place to stay staff was very friendly complimentary breakfast fresh fruit cleaning staff rooms are spacious home away from home
Reviewed July 7, 2018

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. It was easy to tell that this hotel was kept up like it was brand new. My family of five had plenty of room to sleep. We had a kid cot and a pack n play fit with plenty of room left. The staff asked if we wanted them to provide a pack n play for our youngest but we had our own. The beds were nice and the room was clean. The extra room came in great since we ate in the room. Using real plates and glasses made the stay comfortable. In the morning I ate with my 2 and 6 yrs
olds. Great selection to chose from. Check out was easy.

1  Thank kpbaniak
Stephanie T, Area General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington University / Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear kpbaniak,

Thank you for the awesome review of your stay! I am so glad you found the hotel to be well maintained and clean. We strive to make every guest feel at home and I pleased that we delivered great service during your stay.

We hope you visit us again when you come to Lexington!

Kindest Regards,

Stephanie Toy

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Clean and comfortable!! The suite surpassed my expectations in every respect (linens, comforter, mini-kitchen, shower, office set-up, bed--everything)! The breakfast was exceptional, as was the breakfast staff person who obviously took pride in his work. Everyone was friendly; the washers and dryers did a great job and are only 50 cents. The exercise room is small, but with high quality machines. My only complaint is that the pool is extremely small, and the pool walls looked like they needed cleaning. I would definitely stay again and highly recommend it!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank teresamblaine

Dear Teresamblaine,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am so glad that the breakfast was exceptional and the staff was accommodating. We strive to give great service that makes you want to return.

I do know that the exercise room seems small but during your next stay with us please ask about our partnership with Planet Fitness across the street!

We hope you visit us again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Stephanie Toy

Reviewed July 2, 2018

We spent the night here on a recent trip. The first time for this style hotel and it was very nice. The room was very efficiently laid out and would make a great long stay location. The bathroom door is very heavy and difficult to move but it is not a deal breaker. The breakfast was fairly typical fare for a hotel breakfast but the layout with the staff being behind the service area was great. They could work without walking in between the guests. It was very nice. We had a good stay here and the front desk staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Barn doors on bathroom are horribly heavy. A child or older person couldn't roll them.
Pool is nice. Breakfast is ok.
Bed was horrible. Cheap, pillows and a squeaky bed. Not what I expected from a Hilton.

Room was huge. Liked the curtain divider and kitchenette.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington University / Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

This hotel was great! Clean hotel, friendly staff and very nice breakfast buffet. I was not aware of the laundry facilities onsite, but that is a plus. I cannot say enough about this hotel. It was also a great value for the money.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple