“Trip to Lexington”

Howard Johnson Inn Lexington
Ranked #44 of 71 Hotels in Lexington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Florence
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

It was $53 plus tax and it was worth every penny. I thought it was worth the one night stay. If I were to stay longer I wouldn't. The breakfast was fine... donuts, cereal, milk. The staff was nice and friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Rebecca B, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Lexington, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for staying at our property and hope you will stay with us again when you are passing through. We appreciate the feedback as this helps us give the best service possible. Please don't hesitate to call for reservations at 859-293-2202.

Warm Regards, Rebecca/Office Manager
Elyria, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I booked at an online rate of $64. Upon arrival, I was presented with an overview of my Bill to sign. On the Bill it showed a rate of $99. I asked the female front desk person (3/8/13) why it shows $99 on my bill and she said, "That's what we charge the other guest, I see here you booked at a rate of $64 so that's what you will be charged." On the morning of (3/9/13)As I was walking to the front desk to turn in my key, I checked my Credit Card and noticed they charged me $112 for the room. I wouldn't dare pay that much for that crappy, dusty room that came with a blanket that had some type of huge pink stain on it. Now I have to wait for the money to be refunded back to my card. This is ABSURD!! I really don't appreciate the OVERcharge at all! Who knows how many times they have done this to customers in the past, figuring we won't notice. Needless to say, I won't be staying at ANY HOJO again. P.S. The beds are as hard as a rock.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of our entire team I wish to apologize for the problems you had with your stay at our property. Your input will greatly help us resolve problems and better service our guest in the future. I would like to offer you a complimentary one night stay at our property. To redeem just give me a call at 859-293-2202 Ext 503 and I will happily set up your complimentary one night stay.

Sincerely, Rebecca/Office Manager