“Always an excellent experience”

Tony's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a restaurant with the best service in town IMO. The food is always top notch but pricey. Reserve this for your most special occasions. Steaks are superb as are the side items. Plenty of food with each dish. Those with dainty appetites can split with another. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

My son treated me to dinner at Tony’s for my birthday. Everything was perfect
The atmosphere, the staff, of course the food. Birthday cake was on the house. Management greeted us at our table, as well. Two weeks later a very nice thank you card arrived in the mail to my son
Appreciating us for dining with them.
You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

This was a special occasion as my FD just graduated from physician assistant school at UK. Tony’s is great, best filet I have ever had, sides are huge so do plan on sharing and plan on leftovers. Seems pricey at first but when you see the quality and quantity, it’s a good value. One of my new Lexington favorites.

1  Thank William G
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Tony’s has the best filet I have ever had. It’s always perfectly cooked and delicious. Great service and great atmosphere.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Tony’s with a client and the service is great and the food is excellent! Try the seafood platter for an app and the bread pudding. Great bourbon selection too!