“Best Massage Ever.......”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Stream Point Massage
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I found this place by using a coupon through Groupon but I already plan on booking a future massage. The massage therapist, Mary Pat Curran, listened to my concerns and used the right amount of pressure I requested. She was thorough and I've had numerous massages in the past but I would have to rate this at the top. The atmosphere (music and lighting) was just right and very clean. They also do acupuncture at this location but I did not have this done, only a 90 minute massage. I've rated this as excellent regarding the massage but I will add a couple of negative comments that are beyond the therapists control and that's because I could hear others talking from time to time or someone occasionally walking down the hall. Perhaps they can work on putting down a hall runner and placing something at the bottom of the door to help reduce sounds in the room. Also if you book an appointment it's easier to book on line than booking by phone. I plan on returning to this establishment and hope you give them a try.

There are newer reviews for Stream Point Massage