“Will never go anywhere else for brunch ”
Review of Wild Eggs

Wild Eggs
Ranked #22 of 918 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Will never go anywhere else for brunch ”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing . Had the breakfast burrito and was the best I have ever had. I will never go anywhere else! Best in town !! Simply the best place in Lexington

1 Thank mike c

Lexington, Kentucky
“We Go Here All the Time”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This is by far our favorite breakfast place. There is always something different to try on the menu and no matter what you order, it's bound to be delicious. It's truly the best place to get pancakes and fresh-squeezed lemonade. The service is always attentive and we have never had an issue with that or our food. The wait can be long at times, yes, but it is well worth it. The only thing I would suggest is not to sit at the bar as it seems to take second place to the tables, often leaving patrons without silverware, forgetting to inform them of the specials (which are always a treat!), and taking forever with the check. Overall, though, it's a fun, delicious place to eat breakfast or lunch with the whole family!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MrsHayes589
Cleveland, Ohio
“OMG - best breakfast ever”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Everything was wonderful, orange juice fresh squeezed, 3 stack of pancakes is 6 inches high. Food came fast and I could not finish. I had grits of the day, very good, and nice thick sliced bacon, daughter had great country fried steak breakfast. They close in the afternoon and only serve breakfast and lunch. I would have to say this was highlight of visit to Lexington

Visited July 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great variety, yummy food!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Great place for breakfast! I have had the French toast and plain pancakes, which were both great! If you enjoy spicy food I highly recommend Kalamity Katie's border benedict. It was delicious!! Only drawback is that it gets quite busy at times, try going for a late breakfast to beat the crowd.

Mount Isa, Australia
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our meal here. We love eggs!! The food was great and the service was very friendly. It was a very open and bright feel about the place, loved the artwork on the walls. Great experience.

• Visited June 2014