“Pleasant stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg
Ranked #3 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed August 19, 2010

We stayed here on our way home from the Smoky Mountains and it was a very pleasant stop. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The kitchen area came in handy for my one year old's food and beverages, and our leftover dinner. The pool was nice and clean. The front office staff was very pleasant and even called our room shortly after we settled in to make sure it was to our satisfaction. We left incredibly early the following morning, so unfortunately we were unable to take advantage of the included breakfast, but I'm sure it was good. The hotel is located very close (not quite walking distance though) to a large shopping and dining area, which was really nice, and gave us ample selection for dinner options. My only complaint was that our room windows faced the highway and the road noise made it a little difficult to fall asleep. But it did not prevent us from sleeping entirely. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others! Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2010

I love Homewood Suites because of its manager reception offering and kitchen. This particular joint is no exception. The hotel is close to freeway, restaurants and shoppings. I stayed for a week and have no complain. The rate is a bit steep compare to any other time, but i did find it under $100 which is what my company would pay for. Got myself a queen suite and no upgrade eventhough i'm a Diamond. The room itself is OK, probably smaller than it's regular room, but it's fine by me since i was there alone. Bathroom is a shower only and its shower head sets high. The light reception always gave you different menus everyday, but if you don't like what they have, there's plenty of restaurants nearby or you can cook. Overal it was a pleasant stay and will definitely come backwhen I go back to lexington.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed August 28, 2009

Tried to find something wrong with our room, but could not. It was well worth the money. The dinner was great and so was the breakfast. Front desk staff was wonderful and very helpful. Great location. Wishing we were closer just so we could stay again sooner!! In Gatlinburg, there were no Hiltons and paid $70.00/night for a smelly, old, nasty room. We love the Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank linfull

Reviewed July 12, 2009

Just needed a nice quiet place near I-75 for a overnight pitstop with 20 mo old. Would rate 4.5 out of 5. Was clean and near major restaurants. Breakfast foods need improvement, and TVs could use a update (no VGA plugin for laptop). Also, Internet is wired, but only in main suite room, not in bedroom. Need some wireless that reaches bedrooms. Otherwise, good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed May 7, 2009

My husband and I were married September 2008. All the hotels around Lexington were booked because of the Rider's Cup and other events. We were heart broken thinking we had to spend our honeymoon night at home. I called Homewood Suites the day before the wedding and we got a room! The suite was very comfortable and more than we hoped for.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 27, 2009

Recently I had a terrible experience in Lexington and was concerned about another random hotel. As I drove up to the Homewood Suites my fear began to ease. It is a newer hotel in a well-kept area. I walked in and was greeted by a very friendly, kind and professional Stephanie. She was very kind and put me right as ease. I felt better already! I walked into my room and found a very clean, comfortable and newer room. I love when there is an extra blanket or pillows, the kind away from home extras. The room is great! I would highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed March 2, 2009

Our original hotel was overbooked so they kindly made the arrangments to move us to the Homewood Suites/Lexington-Hamburg on Bryant Road. The hotel was very nice, clean and comfortable. Check-in clerk was very courteous, check-out clerk was busy doing "paperwork" and didn't really speak.g out. The breakfast had a lot to choose from and the person working it was also very nice. Our particular room faced the interstate, and while there are sound-proof panes on the windows you really can still hear the trucks. It was raining very hard the day we left but we were able to use the wide overhang to load our vehicle. This hotel turned out to be a great "second" choice and we would stay here again. High-speed internet is VERY slow. I was told they are working to improve that issue.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple