All reviews home away from home basketball court one bedroom suite full size fridge shopping and restaurants would definitely stay here again great place to stay included breakfast quiet room excellent hotel would highly recommend this hotel pleasant stay clean rooms excellent stay easy access fire pit outdoor pool
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We’ve never been to Kentucky and on our way north decided to make Lexington a destination. Hotel is right off 75. Perfectly located. Lots of choices in dining-shopping. Great evening meal. Richard was incredibly kind and helpful with suggestions and directions. Chris, at the front desk on the other hand, could use a little work on his “people skills”. Not saying he was rude, but he wasn’t very welcoming. And not a big deal, but neglected to welcome or mention our Hilton Honors gold. I know that’s a company no-no. Maybe he’s new and I hope his skills evolve. Other than that, great place! Location! Comfortable! Food! Very very satisfied.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear Ellesor826,

I want to thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback. I'm pleased to see you had an excellent visit and enjoyed the Hamburg area of Lexington. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Have a great day,

Reviewed June 15, 2018

The hotel is very clean, the staff is great, our suite was nice, and the location is ideal for shopping & dining. The complimentary breakfast wasn’t what we were used to from a Hilton brand hotel but we would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear M5730TSandreab:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm pleased to see our team took care of your needs during your visit. I also appreciate the feedback regarding the breakfast offerings. We do try to rotate what is being served each day, as to provide a variety for everyone.

We do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed June 13, 2018

This hotel was in an excellent location near plenty of shopping and restaurants. It was very clean and as a family of 5 with 3 kids it was very quiet. Felt like home we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and it had everything that someone with kids might need. Plenty of space and full size fridge. Will stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

As general manager of the Homewood Suites - Lexington/Hamburg, I want to thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we receive from loyal guests like you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your next stay feel more like home. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are traveling to the Lexington area.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Recently returned from a stay at my favorite Lexington hotel. I visit Lexington four or five times a year and this is the only place I stay. Years ago I used to stay at different hotels,both Hilton brand and others. Somehow I found my way here and I have never stayed anywhere else.I have never been as relaxed and comfortable at any other Lexington hotel than I am here. I can't explain it.
The rooms are clean and housekeeping is great. The front desk help is friendly and always willing to help. Management is always approachable and will solve any issues promptly.(not that I have ever had any major issues,but things happen)
So give them a try and I know you won't be disappointed. There are newer and fancier hotels in the area but I doubt they will be as welcoming (and mean it) as this Homewood Suites.
And who knows,we may run into each other in April and October for the Keeneland meet. We can talk ponies ,pick winners, and tell tales about our big scores.

Jim K

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear jmnmg:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback. I'm pleased to see that you always feel at home when visiting our location. We look forward to welcoming you back again around Keeneland's Race Day opening.

Have a great week!

Reviewed May 26, 2018

A nice hotel located in a nice quiet area. Bed was very clean and comfortable.Shower was above average.A very well maintained property.Breakfast was very good. Outdoor pool looked very good even though we did not get a chance to use it. This will be our go to hotel when we are staying in Lexington.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear OvertheUnder:

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us. I will be sure to share it with our team as the enjoy seeing how they are doing. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards