“Homewood Suites - Hamburg (Lexington KY)”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg
Ranked #3 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Staff was professional and courteous, went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. I would not hesitate to recommend this property and I will stay there again if my travels go through Lexington. The hotel's amenities were great traveling with a family, breakfast was good and allowed us to continue our travels without delay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Robert H.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that you had an excellent visit with us. Please keep our hotel in mind the next time you are in the Lexington area.

Have a nice week,

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very nice and helpful front desk staff, very clean rooms, very comfortable stay. We were traveling with our family and were very happy with the accommodations but I will remember Homewood Suites when traveling for business as well. The only downside for us on this trip was that the Lexington hotel doesn't have an indoor pool, so our autistic son didn't get to splash around in the pool before bedtime as we'd promised.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Richard C.,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review. I'm pleased to see that you had a great visit to our hotel location. I'm sorry that our outdoor pool was closed during your stay. As a side note, the pool is usually open from April - October each year. Please keep our location in mind the next time you are passing through the Lexington area.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here this past week on business. Location is fantastic, plenty of restaurants all around. Rooms were close to perfect - quiet, clean, comfortable, and very large. Great assortment of pillows. Spotless hotel, inside and out.
Ok, these are the "hits", what were the "misses". Miss 1 - breakfast. Not very good. Hash browns looked wonderful, but had NO flavor.... like cardboard. Biscuits and gravy... hard biscuits and cold gravy. Miss 2 - exercise room limited hours it is open. Miss 3 - got corrected by an employee serving food, I considered her rude to me, and frankly, she was wrong. Miss 4 - over-charged for the room and told it was "the travel agencies fault".
Would I stay again? Maybe, but there are several other hotels nearby that I'll try next time. I will be back in this area several times in the next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Gsanbrook,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Our success is dependant on the feedback we receive from loyal customers like you. I'm pleased to see that you did enjoy most parts of your visit with us. I do want to apologize for the issues you experience with our food and beverage offerings. I assure you this is not the norm and we will make every effort to ensure this doesn't happen again. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you're passing through. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay feel more like home.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The place was average, and nice, but need to work on a few things, like meal for extended stay.For the price, there also should had been a indoor pool, that is heated. The housekeeping was very friendly and commented to doing there job. The presents and location to the place was very suitable and easy to find, and very close to main shopping area, which was in walking distant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Checpus W,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to review your visit with us. I'm pleased to hear that our associates took great care of all your needs. I am sorry that our location does not have an indoor pool, however our outdoor pool is typically open from April-October each year. Our hotel did just finish with a total public area renovation 3 weeks ago. I hope that you will consider staying at our hotel the next time you are passing through Lexington. Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to make your next stay feel more like home.

Have a great day,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Extremely helpful staff on the reception desk, that found out any information needed, also eager to offer suggestions of alternative destinations. Brilliantly located within easy walking distance of shopping and numerous quality eateries.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I'm glad to see that you had a great experience while staying at our hotel. Many people visit the Bluegrass Region to experience everything from horse farm tours to the famous Bourbon Trail. I'm glad our associates were able to answer all of your questions and assist with directions. We look forward to having you as our guest again the next time you are passing through Lexington.

All the best,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We love staying at Homewood Suites whenever we travel. We always look to ahead to see if there is one available when we travel to a new city. This is a great place for a family to stay. We love being able to have a quick breakfast in the hotel before we head out for the day. The kitchenette is great to have for late night snacks, heating left-overs or preparing a quick meal. My favorite part is having a suite where the kids can sit out on the sofa and watch TV or play video games and my husband and I can close the door between the two rooms and watch a different program on the bedroom TV.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit with us. I'm pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us. Homewood Suites are indeed great for families looking for a suite so the family can spread out. Our complimentary meals both breakfast and our dinner (Monday-Thursday) can save when traveling with a family as well. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are passing through the Bluegrass Region.

Have a great day,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Consistently a very pleasant experience for me, my wife, and three teenage children. Always clean, quiet, with a great complimentary breakfast to start the day. One cannot go wrong staying at Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at our location. I'm pleased to see that you had an excellent stay with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay feel more like home! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Lexington.

Kind regards