Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg
Sleep Inn(Lexington)
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Lexington)
View Hotel
All reviewshome away from homebasketball courtfull size refrigeratorshopping and restaurantswould definitely stay here againgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastwonderful hotelliving roomwould highly recommend this hotelexcellent stayclean roomsthe breakfast areaeasy accesspleasant stayroad tripbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel! It is under renovation and the halls reek of vinyl adhesive. My wife got an immediate migraine headache. The room numbers are little yellow post it notes - I am not making this up. The room seemed a bit tired and dark, but I couldn't really evaluate it because we immediately left the hotel. We got a great deal at the Residence Inn a half mile away that was way less smelly and was HALF the price of this hotel. I am generally loyal to Hilton but they should have done the renovation in stages and been much more aggressive on pricing to compensate people for the inconvenience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James B
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I’m sorry to hear that the renovations were discomforting to your visit. We are working through the renovation process and should be done by the end of this month. We all hope that you will give us another try the next time you are passing through the Lexington area.

All the best!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

In order to be fair, we did not use any of the hotels amenities except for breakfast. The eggs were overly done and dried out. Is that a big deal, probably not unless you have paid $250. for the night; then it becomes a big deal

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review you recent visit with us. I'm sorry to hear the breakfast was not up to standard. We will make every effort to ensure his doesn't happen again and thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can correct the issue. We hope to see you soon the next time you are passing through Lexington.

Kind regards

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We just recently discovered Homewood Suites and have had all good experiences. Great value for the dollar. Love the King Suite. They are always clean and well appointed. We have recommended them to friends and family. Good job Hilton!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that you did enjoy your visit. Please keep us in mind the next time you are passing through the Lexington area.

Thanks,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last week. It's set up perfect for Business travelers. The room had a King bed a nice pull out couch and chair. The room also had a very nice kitchen & desk area. It was like having my own apartment. Everything is included, dishes, silverware & more. There is an outdoor pool a basketball court and a gill area. All the conveniences of home. The room rate includes a normal hotel breakfast and dinner. I really like staying here. My only complaint is that their pool seems to never be open. I stopped here the weekend after labor day also and the pool was cstill covered as it is now. So come for the nice room but don't expect to swim, even during the summer.

Room Tip: I liked staying on the first floor. It was easy to access everything.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are all glad to hear that you have enjoyed your past stays with us. We look forward to seeing you as always the next time you are in Lexington. One note, we will be doing upgrades this winter so you will have a nice suprise when you are here again.

Have a great day.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Very friendly staff, extremely clean facilities and room. Even though it was located near an interstate, there was no traffic noise in the room. I stayed there due to the close location and access of the interstate. All of the staff were nice and very accomodating. The breakfast food was slightly limited in nature but staff kept the food warm.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington - Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. I'm pleased to see that you did enjoy your visit with us. You are very correct, we are an easy drive from Interstate I-64 / I-75. There are many dining options, shopping and entertainment within a 2 mile radius of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Lexington.