“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #125 of 892 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. George Island, Florida
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Cheddar's is my favorite casual dining restaurant in Lexington. It offers everything I want in a restaurant:very good food, service, value and atmosphere. For lunch today I had the bourbon-glazed salmon, broccoli, baked potato and an iced tea. The total was $11.11. That price is a great value for a wonderful dining experience. I eat at Cheddar's at least once a week, and always have had very good service. The servers are always friendly and efficient. I never lack for a free refill on my iced tea. All the Cheddar's in Lexington feature a BIG fish tank separating the bar area and dining room; It is full of interesting and colorful fish. I could rave on about how much I like Cheddar's,but just try it for yourself and you'll see why.

• Visited April 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Place to Meet Friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Cheddars is a great place to meet up with friends. They have a wide variety on the menu, numerous drinks to try, good service, and good prices.

Visited February 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“How do they make a profit?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Cheddars is one of the places we visit again and again. The portions are huge, the food is always great, and it is so inexpensive compared to similar restaurants. I honestly don't know how they make any money charging so little, but it's nice for our family of four to be able to eat dinner for under $30.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Auntjujuky
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Consistency”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family and I have been to Cheddar's on many occasions. It has become our every day, go-to restaurant. We are not recognized when we walk in the door. We don't have a favorite booth, meal, or server. What we do have is consistency, and there's plenty to be said for that.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Julie G
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Just good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Friends had recommended here and they were so right! This is good food, friendly staff, fast, reasonably priced yummy food. I had the lunch loaded potato soup with the vegetable plate with a choice of 4 sides. I had the beans and rice, broc casserole, sweet carrots and cole slaw. The soup came with a warm crossaint roll. I was only able to finish the soup and came home with all the side dishes that I ate later for dinner. And all this was only $6.49! My husband had the chicken fingers plate and he had left overs too. His were yummy too! I will be going here again!

• Visited February 2013