“Great Place to Meet Friends”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #150 of 921 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Place to Meet Friends”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Cheddars is a great place to meet up with friends. They have a wide variety on the menu, numerous drinks to try, good service, and good prices.

Visited February 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
“How do they make a profit?”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Cheddars is one of the places we visit again and again. The portions are huge, the food is always great, and it is so inexpensive compared to similar restaurants. I honestly don't know how they make any money charging so little, but it's nice for our family of four to be able to eat dinner for under $30.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Auntjujuky
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Consistency”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family and I have been to Cheddar's on many occasions. It has become our every day, go-to restaurant. We are not recognized when we walk in the door. We don't have a favorite booth, meal, or server. What we do have is consistency, and there's plenty to be said for that.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Julie G
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Just good food”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Friends had recommended here and they were so right! This is good food, friendly staff, fast, reasonably priced yummy food. I had the lunch loaded potato soup with the vegetable plate with a choice of 4 sides. I had the beans and rice, broc casserole, sweet carrots and cole slaw. The soup came with a warm crossaint roll. I was only able to finish the soup and came home with all the side dishes that I ate later for dinner. And all this was only $6.49! My husband had the chicken fingers plate and he had left overs too. His were yummy too! I will be going here again!

• Visited February 2013
Narrows
“Good Food!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on business trip!! Food and service was very good!! Had the ribs they were meaty and moist! My companion had a fish dish and said it was very good also. I would come back