“Burger Week”
Review of BRU Burger Bar

BRU Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BRU Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
A TripAdvisor Member
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty burger Week burger. The tortilla strips added a nice crunch. The sauce was tangy and juicy. The homemade ketchup is an extra touch.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Bru burger for burger week. We had their Fajita Burger. It was absolutely delicious. It was so good we ordered an extra one! Cooked to perfection. Juicy and would definitely order it again. They should put it on their permanent menu.
The most disappointing item we ordered was the chicken BBQ nachos. There was a bare minimum of toppings. We only counted 4-5 pieces of chicken. Barely any BBQ Sauce. Very little liquid cheese. Had a ton of jalapeños which is fine if we had the other toppings to go with it. Had a ton of chips left over that covered the whole bottom of the plate that were completely dry. If you are paying $11 for this plate there needs to be more toppings. If not it’s completely a rip off. Management I hope you are reading this because this is one of my favorite items to order and lots of other restaurants give you what you pay for and what is listed on the menu. Hopefully this will be looked at.

Shannon B, General Manager at BRU Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the Fajita Burger!I love our nachos, so I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with them. Usually our nachos are loaded with toppings. The chicken is portioned by weight, but should have more than a few pieces to it. The rest of the toppings should cover the chips almost from edge to edge. I will follow up with my kitchen staff and make sure we are serving our nachos with the appropriate amount of toppings.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This place was so good we thought it was Local! We shared apps of Roasted Jalapeño Mac & Cheese and Buttermilk Fried Chicken. Added some nice bourbons and a good bottle of Cab...Happy Campers!!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

This place is very close to the hotel. A great bourbon selection and the prices are insanely low (compared to DC). Lucy, behind the bar, is a sweetheart!

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Stop in a great big new burger joint with great big delicious burgers. The chicken tenders were pretty good as well. Good service, lots of TV's and lots of room inside and out. Go for it.