“Great Iraqi Food”
Review of Gara's Kabobs & More - CLOSED

Gara's Kabobs & More
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We serve home made Iraqi/Middle Eastern food. The only place where you can get home made dolma, kubat haleb, margehs and more!
Reviewed February 21, 2014

You are greeted like you are a friend, old or new, when you walk in this restaurant. To those who are new to Iraqi food, they give wonderful explanations of the dishes. The spices in the food are delicious. The prices very reasonable as well.

2  Thank Nancy B

Reviewed February 1, 2014

What a fabulous gem. The food and the service was excellent. Had the platters for 4 and 2 with a variety of entrees,salads,chai and baklava. Definitely a return destination.

1  Thank Daddyfire
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I don't even know how to describe this place. I had a voucher so I bought a bunch of different things to try, and everything was amazing. I tried Kubbat Haleb for the first time not really knowing what to expect. I never imagined beef mixed with raisins could be so amazing. I also got some falafel for later and, even microwaved, it was amazing. Obviously, the hummus was great. I will definitely be back.

2  Thank ToTNandBeyond
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food was great and the service was excellent! Loved everything! The Chai was excellent as well. Thanks for bringing great food to the Northside.

2  Thank GTO1957
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have tried falafel at many different city/states from NY to San Fran, and the falafel here is outstanding. We stopped by for lunch and ordered lots!! Hummus was probably our fav with the table side hot sauce (we love spicy) this is an amazing lunch spot and we will be back for more! The staff were helpful,and very kind!!

1  Thank Andrea R