“Just ok”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I liked the food but it was nothing special. Strip mall Indian food. I would go back but it would not be my first choice.

1  Thank lovetogo2662
There are newer reviews for Tandoor Fine Indian Cuisine

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Tandoor is the best Indian restaurant in the Lexington Kentucky. There are lot more but you won't find anyone like it. Buffet, Dinner or any special event - you can rely on their staff and management. Ambience is nice, service is fast. Must visit if you are in Lexington area.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

While the addition of several flat-screen tv's really takes away from the dining experience at Tandoor, the food is really wonderful, and the service is always great. Off the menu or the lunch buffett, this is one of our favorite places to eat.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Was very upset with the previous Tandoor.The new managament is pretty good!.We had been to dinner recently,ordered bread-naan,matar paneer,samosa .Everything was perfect,but matar-panner quantity was less for 2 people.The lunch buffet menu when we went was-naan,chole,aloo gobhi,pakoras,gulab jamun,raita,chutneys...not sure abt the non-veg options as we r vegeterians.Definately will go again.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

A resounding 2 big thumbs up. The new owner has outdone himself by creating some of the best tasting Indian favorites-loved by all who know high quality indian cuisine. The two dishes that stand out for me is the Chicken Tikka Masala which is so flavorful and cooked to absolute perfection. The flavor is by far the best I have ever tasted in all my 62 years. The exotic assortment of spices is so intoxicating that we found ourselves eating here 3 times last week.The tandoori chicken is worth the short wait. The dish arrives sizzling hot to the table and every bite is better than the last. Words cannot do this dish justice, ask for the daal Makhni and the garlic nan to really enhance your dinner or lunch. The dinners are very reasonable and the lunch buffet is magnificent.
Enjoy this superb restaurant. I personally could eat here every day it's that good. I am soooo serious.
Enjoy.