“Hannah's on Lime is a Lemon”
Review of Hanna's on Lime

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hanna's on Lime
Ranked #21 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We waited 25 minutes for breakfast to go even though the place was empty. Biscuit was OK but ham was tough, dry and fatty, a near impossible feat. Not worth the money or the wait. A real disappointment.

1  Thank Urs F

Reviewed May 15, 2014

There's something about going to a place that makes you feel like you're at home.
I eat at Hanna's just about every week. The service is always friendly, the food great, and the desserts are the best kept secret. Elizabeth's banana pudding is the best dessert I ever had, hands down!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Got Hannah's on Lime for lunch. Those of you who read my reviews know I like trying places that I have never been. The way it works is that they have a different meat each day and your choice of sides. I got the baked chicken, which is moist and packed with flavor, the brocoli casserole and corn pudding. Loved it all, I will definitately be a repeat customer. And they deliver!!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We order lunch from Hannah's often at work. They have great food. Love the pimento cheese sandwich and seven layer salad. Great pies.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

And generally everthing else they make does as well! Sweet service, too! Totally recommend this place!