“Dependable Wholesome Yum!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The best food in town for lunch. The hot bar and salad bar are both excellent, with a wide variety of wholesome food, prepared to tempt the palate.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I dine at this cafe occasionally. While we enjoy the variety of nicely prepared entrees and salads, we often are concerned about the temperature of the food on the hot food bar, as the food is normally lukewarm at best.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

features local produce from Kentucky; nice selection of cheeses, meats, bulk foods & even has my favorite dry rub from Texas --Salt Lick BBQ!!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love to go here and get my greens - cooked and raw. Vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores can all find something to love here!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I always eat at the Co-Op Cafe when going to Lexington. The dishes they serve on buffet are creative, tasty and very healthy. I would love to eat there twice a day and not cook at all if possible. Staff always seems friendly and helpful. Can take out many choices of food to eat next few days. Store stocked with great products.