Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington- Downtown / University
$152
$137
Doubletree.com
Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
$109
$91
Country Inn
$174
Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$99
Hyatt Place Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$118
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$79
$71
$109
Hampton.com
$105
$90
$229
EmbassySuites.com
All reviewshi expressuk campusfront deskroom was cleanwalking distancebiscuits and gravyan upgradewould stay here againtop floorfirst floorbreakfast barfree breakfastrupp arenalocation is greatstaff was friendlyhospitaldq
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We have stayed at several hotels this year and hands down Teresa working breakfast was the best ever. Everything was stocked, hot, and ready. She was super friendly and helpful. A true asset to the hotel. I will remember this hotel because of her, and her dedicated service.

The rest of the hotel stay was fine. I was surprised to find no fridge in the room. I thought it was standard now. Rooms were clean, mostly quiet. Someone decided to have a conversation outside of our room at 3 in the morning.. nothing hotel related just inconsiderate people. I would try to get on the top floor next time due to the noise of the people thumping in the room above us at all hours.

Room Tip: Request the top floor, to avoid heavy footed upstairs guests.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Stephanie T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington- Downtown / University, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! So glad Teresa was able to provide you with excellent service! I will make sure she is recognized for her outstanding work. We hope to see you again in the future.

Stephanie Toy, General Manager

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here for a week. Teresa was always bright and cheerful every morning in the breakfast room. Becca was always helpful at the front desk. The room was nice and spacious. Good location. With pets in the room it was a little difficult to arrange for housekeeping but overall an excellent stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Stephanie T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington- Downtown / University, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will make sure that the individuals you mentioned are recognized. Hope to see you in the future!

Stephanie Toy

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My father and I recently spent a week at Holiday Inn Express while my mother was in the hospital. From the clerks at the desk, Rebecca, Ken, Kyle and Penny to the friendly and most compassionate lady serving breakfast, Teresa, I must say they made this experience just a little easier. Rooms were great but the staff is what impressed me the most. My mother will have an extended stay at the hospital and we will definitely be at the Holiday Inn Express.....home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Stephanie T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington- Downtown / University, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I love hearing how my staff can turn your stay into one that is positive and one you will remember. I will make sure each individual is recognized for their outstanding customer service. We wish you and your family member all the best.

Stephanie Toy

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have always had good success with the Holiday Inn Express properties & this one was no different.
Traveling with my son for a baseball tournament we were happy with the King Suite which also included a fridge, microwave & sink.
Room was clean & comfortable with a nice flat screen tv with all the major cable channels.

You also get the free breakfast which is what you expect.....Although always enjoy the pancake assembly machine.

I don't write a ton of reviews but like to give props when deserved & the front desk staff was some of the nicest I have ever met.
They were always friendly & helpful...even helping me do laundry (which is another story).

The location was central to UK & walking distance to the Red Mile...
If ever back in Lexington would not hesitate to stay....

A few negatives would be...parking lot becomes filled quickly especially on weekends, the hallways were extremely HOT & one day we returned to our room around 4pm & the room had yet to be cleaned. This only happened on 1 day out of the 3 we stayed.

I give it 4 out of 5 but truly a 4+

Room Tip: Think the King Suite is the way to go........
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Barbara Jean B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington- Downtown / University, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Thank you for all your comments. We are working towards excellent service and ensuring we meet all your needs and those things you mentioned were negatives does help us know where to focus our efforts. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Barbara Jean Beighle

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Wow, this is what i'm talking about. Great location for UK school activities. Our stay was only one night but we will be back. This place is clean, the staff is very friendly and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. I have never slept better. I love the mattresses!!! I am an IHG Platinum member and received a free upgrade. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Room Tip: We was upgraded to a suite. Three separate rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Barbara Jean B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington- Downtown / University, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

THANK YOU for being an IHG Reward Platinum member. You definitely travel a lot and we appreciate the time you took to acknowledge our team and our hotel. Look forward to having you stay again.

Barbara Jean Beighle