We stayed at the Hilton at Lexington Green for our third anniversary it is a very nice hotel. The rooms were very comfortable and was supplied with nice linens on a king sized bed and plush towels in the bath. We had room service that was a bit pricey but worth it! Our dinner from Polos was excellent and plenty of it. The view from our suite of the pond was awesome, the pool was clean and inviting. Just a couple of quibbles about our stay here, the price of our room with a Luxury tax was $135.00 per night, for this money one would expect a hotel as posh as the Hilton could supply bottled water without cost ($5.50 for a liter), newspaper(.15 whats up with that?) and free internet access for its guests ( $10.00 per 24 hours). We appreciate the cleanliness of the facility ,our room and the linens are great but little perks such as water without buying it as an extra would add to the class of the Hilton in our opinion.One other little thing if you are a person that likes to retire early ask for a room opposite the Regatta next door they play music (loudly) until 11:00 p.m. Would we return again? Yes, but we would consider other hotels first, because of the price and because we received about the same room amenities as a Holiday Inn Express.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, all suite hotel with atrium interior. Connected by walkway to shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Suites Lexington Green Hotel Lexington
- Hilton Hotel Lexington Green
- Hilton Lexington
- Lexington Hilton