“3rd Anniversary Stay was Lovely”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green
Ranked #13 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed September 1, 2007

We stayed at the Hilton at Lexington Green for our third anniversary it is a very nice hotel. The rooms were very comfortable and was supplied with nice linens on a king sized bed and plush towels in the bath. We had room service that was a bit pricey but worth it! Our dinner from Polos was excellent and plenty of it. The view from our suite of the pond was awesome, the pool was clean and inviting. Just a couple of quibbles about our stay here, the price of our room with a Luxury tax was $135.00 per night, for this money one would expect a hotel as posh as the Hilton could supply bottled water without cost ($5.50 for a liter), newspaper(.15 whats up with that?) and free internet access for its guests ( $10.00 per 24 hours). We appreciate the cleanliness of the facility ,our room and the linens are great but little perks such as water without buying it as an extra would add to the class of the Hilton in our opinion.One other little thing if you are a person that likes to retire early ask for a room opposite the Regatta next door they play music (loudly) until 11:00 p.m. Would we return again? Yes, but we would consider other hotels first, because of the price and because we received about the same room amenities as a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank laelah

Reviewed August 12, 2007

Stayed on a Saturday night with my adult daughter. Thought it was a beautiful hotel. A view of the 5-story atrium from our (4th floor) "living room" and a view of the pond and pool from our "bedroom." I was impressed by the cleanliness and details of the room: from the Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries to the bedding. Each bed had 4 plump pillows apiece plus a bolster. The room was equipped with a hairdryer, iron and ironing board, wet bar, refrigerator, 2 televisions and plenty of coffee for the 2-cup brewer. The ice in our ice bucket hadn't even melted by morning! Very nice furnishings. We chose to have dinner in downtown Lexington and breakfast al fresco at the bookstore next door, so I can't comment on the food. Only a few small quibbles: the one television had lousy reception (didn't try the other); there was a wedding reception in the lobby with a very loud band (good thing I had my iPod); and housekeeping was at our door PROMPTLY at noon (checkout time). Other than that, it was a comfortable, even "pampered" stay.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank Julie J
Reviewed June 16, 2007

We stayed here from June 10-16th. We loved the location of the hotel. It is right on a small lake with ducks, a shopping center and restaurants. At night we could sit by the lake and listen to the music, visit the shops, watch a movie/comedy show or eat on the patio outside in the warm air.

The hotel itself was very nice and worked hard to make sure we were happy. I asked the inside bar area if we could eat our pizza out on the pool patio deck and they were happy to accomodate us.

The room was very spacious and clean. We both loved how comfortable the double beds were and that we had a great view of the lake. We also liked that it was 10 minutes from the airport by rental car and close to everything we wanted to see. We took a day trip to Louisville and it took an hour and a half.

This would definitely be my first pick for a hotel if I visit Lexington again.!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank annettebms
Reviewed May 27, 2007

Lexington Green, Hilton Suites was a wonderful place to stay! From the outside, you may be lead to believe that the hotel is not going to be so nice, but the interior is very high scale. The lobby is absolutely amazing. All the rooms are suites, which is well worth the money. When you arrive in the room, you walk into a living room with a couch, chair, tv, fridge, and desk. The hallway contains a closet and bathroom, very clean!!!! The next room was a bedroom with a king bed, all in white, huge windows, and a sound machine for sleeping. Our room was located on the end so our room had a wonderful view. A plus for us is we could walk to dinner and shopping.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank Aundra
Reviewed April 17, 2007

This is a fantastic hotel..even better since it has been renovated. It is close to Fayette Mall. The beds are great. I love this place.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank abbygail83
Reviewed April 13, 2007

Having read mixed reviews regarding this property I wasn't certain what to expect, but this was one of the best hotel stays I've had in both business and personal travel. The Hilton Suites Lexington provided a very attractive property, inside and outside. I was on the 4th floor facing a pond with ducks adjacent to a shopping center. The room was very quiet, with the living room area then a separate bedroom. Both rooms were spacious, recently remodeled, well appointed. The coffee maker was a Cuisinart, and I've since gone online to purchase my own. The room had 2 televisions, 2 telephones, a refrigerator, a generous sized bathroom, and good lighting. I was greated with a personalized note that included my name and dates of my stay, along with some complimentary bottles of water - nice touch. The hotel has no gift shop, a small workout room, a nice-sized outdoor pool, and great gathering areas (large, multiple dining locations and a bar), and there is a small business center with computers. Room service was great; I ordered breakfast three times, and every time the orders were exactly as requested and arrived when requested. The food was actually quite good, and affordable, and the staff very courteous. The room rate (we had a business meeting rate of $105) was well spent for this property. I would stay here again, for business or for pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2007

For me this is not the first time here and in the past I was more or less pleased with this property. However, this time it was a total fiasco. The hotel is being renovated and Hilton decided to keep it open while the whole thing is going on. All over the place yellow tape plastic coverings, dust and worst of all, till 8pm loud construction noise. On their website there is no mention of this mess, the reception people appeared unconcerned and unapologetic. I will wait a few weeks till I return and call before you book your room to make sure the construction is over.

• Stayed: February 2007