“very nice!”

Ranked #12 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Lexington, Kentucky
“very nice!”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Stayed here during a recent conference at Rupp. Hotel was very nice! I've never slept so good in a hotel. Room was clean and bed was comfy.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Korean first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 18, 2010

staff was helpful, room had plenty of space, didnt like having to pay for internet service, but overall the hilton was in great location. Love the Restaurant, attach to the hotel, great selection. Mall is 4 min. away with great restaurant....

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed August 18, 2010

Business trip. Great service. Great coffee in the morning....best I have ever had at any hotel!!!! Friendly staff. Great location for night time dinning! Overall a 8 out of 10. It would have been 10 out of 10 if they had free breakfast, and they did not...and the breakfast was a bit pricey for the quality. Other than that.....great place to stay on business trip...

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Lewis Center, OH
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We were in Lexington for Run for the Roses girls' high school basketball tournament. This was one of the hotels that was in the "approved" hotel list by the tournament directors. We had to book through the tournament so we didn't have a say in which hotel we got. Luckily, our team was placed in this hotel. We got a group rate for $89 a night which was a steal for the quality of this hotel, and much appreciated!

There were many other teams in this hotel plus a wedding going on, but the rooms were exceptionally quiet. I've never stayed in a Hilton Suites before, but the rooms are very similar to an Embassy Suites room where the front room is a sitting room with pullout couch, TV, desk, small sink, fridge and coffee maker. The bathroom is between the sitting room and bedroom area. Our bedroom had two double beds, nightstand, dresser and another TV. Room had internet access and ample outlets that were in the lights.

The room was exceptionally clean and bedding very comfortable. The lighting in the bathroom was rather dim, but excellent water pressure and towels.

Hotel staff was very welcoming and helpful. We did not eat in the hotel, but the breakfast buffett looked good but was $11.95. Hotel also had a small outdoor pool and sundeck.

The hotel is connected to a small boutique mall that has several eating establishments and is close to every major restaurant chain there is. Location was great.

If in Lexington again, I would stay here and I would also book at another Hilton Suites.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Bowling Green
Reviewed June 29, 2010

I frequently stay in Louisville, but this week, it was off to Lexington for me. Priceline dealt me a remarkable deal, throwing me to the Hilton Suites (note, NOT the Hilton Inn) on a weekday night. The two room suite was gorgeous, with a comfy couch and chair in the sitting room, an in-room fridge and wet bar, and separate sleeping area. Both areas had nice HD televisions with complimentary HBO. The elevator and bar area both look elegant and modern, with nice tract lighting over the bar area, lending an uptown flair. My room with great. I especially appreciated the Crabtree and Evelyn bathing goods, and that the towels were soft and fresh. The Fiji Water had a tag that said $5.50, so I skipped the golden water, and headed literally right next door to Joseph Beth Booksellers, which set me up nicely at the Cafe with food and drink. The location being so very close to the bookstore, several very nice restaurants, and even the one dollar cinema were definite perks for a person traveling without a personal car. Although I didn't utilize them, there were Hilton vans out front and the hotel touted complimentary local travel. There was a charge for in room internet use (9.95), but the business center, printer and all were free to use in a common area. Every staff person I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. I looked to see how much I WOULD HAVE paid if I hadn't used Priceline, and I got quite the deal...at about 33% of the lowest listed rack rate. Still, even at the higher price, it would not have been unreasonable, as there was plenty to make it worth the money. I suggest this hotel for couples or business travelers, but perfectly acceptable for any traveling group size, given the adjoining room availability. Lexington often feels a little haughty to me, as I am a little more of a down home kinda girl...but I will admit, this hotel made me feel right at home.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank kel88888
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We had a group of about 50 people for three consecutive days and the Hotel staff did an outstanding job at ensuring our stay as well as our schedule was spot on. Hotel staff was friendly and cooperative, going out of their way to make sure all of our needs were met.
Only complaint was the time it took for the hotel shuttle to arrive at the airport.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Had a great stay at this hotel. I was here for 4 nights, stayed on the 2nd floor right above the bar area. Room was clean, and well kept. I had a king bed room, the room was split into 2 rooms, when first going in the door you enter a room with a pull out sofa, tv, chair, desk, sink and fridge. Then there is a door separating this room and the bathroom / bed area. I had no noise coming from the bar area like others have mentioned. The tv channel selection was very limited. Internet is $9.95 for 24 hrs and works well. There is a restaurant on the main level that has a breakfast buffet or you can order off the menu. I was not at the hotel during the lunch or dinner hours and do not know if it was open then. But the breakfast was great. Bed slept well. The alarm clock has a aux cable so you can plug in your mp3 player. Room was a nice size, but bathroom was small. The staff was great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business