“Daughter's wedding”

Hilton Lexington Suites
Ranked #15 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Below is a copy of my email I sent the manager of Hilton Suites Lexington Green in Lexington, KY.

Every mother wants to give her daughter the wedding of her dreams and I want you to know your staff helped me do that. Last Saturday evening as my daughter Bethany hugged me she said "Mom, this is more beautiful then I ever dreamed or imagined". Those are words a mother wants to hear on that special day.

I want you to know that every person from Paige's guidance with the many menu changes; Whitney checking my family in; Sandra taking charge Friday night setting up the reception tables and Jesse from the front desk bringing me a trash bag; everyone did their job in the fashion not only to be expected, but a employer would be proud of. If I could remember everyone's name, I'd list them all. Everyone was very helpful, pleasant and answered all my questions. The staff's professionalism allowed me to enjoy the day without worry. I do ask that you personally pull everyone aside involved, yes even the gentlemen who drove my daughter and her husband to the airport and say job well done.

Hilton can be proud of the employees at Hilton Suites Lexington Green for they made my daughter's wedding more beautiful than she ever dreamed or imagined.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Lexington Suites

Reviewed March 12, 2010

EVERYONE I encountered at this hotel was friendly and welcoming and very accommodating. The housekeeping staff members were so personable and seemed happy to do their jobs-- the maintenance, front desk, restaurant-- the same behaviors. Fantastic interpersonal skills which is sadly severely lacking in the overall service industry. The rooms had extra space, great shower, comfortable beds, and a nice sitting area. I would have preferred a regular coffee maker in the room instead of the single mug kind, but really, that is nothing to complain about-- personal preference.

It feels great to spread positive news and to commend the people at the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2010

Used Government rate, came with complimentary breakfast/brunch. Brunch very nice on Sunday but expensive if you have to pay for it. Disappointed in WIFI costing $10 /day. Free business center nice alternative. Room was great, door separating rooms nice touch. Large LCD TV in each room. Shopping/restaurants next door. Also Comedy club within walking distance. Need Weight trainer in exercise room, free weights aren't for most people. Will stay again in Feb.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2010

My husband and I were visiting our son who goes to college in Lexington and needed a place to stay. We found the room to be huge and very nice. Our room was on the corner and the whole wall was windows and curved. There was a wonderful living room area and nice bath. The only thing missing was a microwave. We would have liked to have popped some popcorn. The weather report was that a snow storm was coming so there was very little traffic but we were warm and cozy in our hotel room. We would be happy to return to this hotel. Nearby shopping and restaurants galore. We went uptown and ate at Stella's deli which was recommended by family. I got a wonderful price as well on priceline. We spoke with the manager and he was very good and helpful. He greeted us in the lobby when we came in.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for four nights over the Christmas holiday. The room was large and well-maintained. The staff was friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2010

When more family came home for Christmas than home would hold, we decided to relocate our clan to the nearby Hilton Lexington Green. The staff warmly welcomed us and made sure we had neighboring rooms. The rooms were spacious, clean, and well-appointed. We didn't get to spend any time enjoying the hotel's other amenities, but we will next time. Great value and excellent location.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2009

Every detail at the Hilton suites Lexington Green was perfect! The room was spacious and clean. Great bed, shower, in-room coffee. Staff was helpful. Can highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business