“Very Nice Hotel, Good Location”

Hilton Lexington Suites
Ranked #13 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Henderson, Kentucky
“Very Nice Hotel, Good Location”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My mom and I stayed at the hotel for two nights. The rooms were updated. I especially appreciated the charging stations on the night stand. The beds and linens were wonderful! The room had a good size refrigerator and housekeeping did a great job keeping the room cleaned. The workout room was great! We were very close to great shopping venue. The room was a little expensive, but if we can get a good price we will stay here again!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Kelseymom
John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Kelsey,

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our location and think that we have a nice hotel. We too like thinking these things about our hotel and work to try and create a relationship with the venues around us. Next time in town please ask about any discounts the hotel may be offering and see if the hotel has any coupons for the shopping close by. Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Korean first
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and it never fails to meet my expectations. Service is friendly and courteous. Room was really nice and included a refrigerator and sink. Being able to have 2 separate rooms is a must for our family. Great room for the price.

1 Thank 280wandar
John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you so much for your excellent review. We try to make sure that every guest receives the same kind of experience and we realize it all starts with our service. Wherever your travels take you we hope it is memorable and we will see you on your next trip to Lexington!
Logansport, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Arrived at the hotel late on 4th of July. 1st disappointment was it was the wrong hotel-thought I had booked downtown-my mistake or website diversion? Drove around for 20 minutes looking for place still serving dinner-Olive Garden only one left. Got back to hotel expecting to have nitecap but bar was closed by 11 on Friday night.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hi Christine,

I'm sorry that there were issues with your reservation but I'm glad we were able to accomodate you. A lot of decision making goes into having our bar hours limited until 11 pm but we feel it is the best operating decision for the majority of our hotel travelers. I'm sorry that this was an inconvenience for you. We hope that you will consider staying with us again whenever in Lexington.
Akron, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The entire staff displayed excellent customer service "and then some". I called the front desk twice about two separate questions and service was completed with in 10 minutes. Very pleased with cleanliness, atmosphere and environment. The beds were very comfortable, I slept like a baby.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Hello Clara,

We certainly appreciate your feedback, thank you! We strive to try and make sure that every guest has that feeling of excellent customer service and "sleeping like a baby." We hope you get a chance to travel to Lexington in the future. Best wishes!
Key West, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel is aging and does have a few problems but mostly cosmetic, like it looks older and used is all. This hotel is my choice when in Lexington. You are close to so much, the mall for shooping and many good restaurants. The rooms are clean and comfortable and very spacious.
The staff has had many changes and is wonderful. At check in Mike went so far and above that I really don't know how to thank him. I need a accessible room and the first room I check into was just not what I needed and Mike took me to three rooms to be sure I had what I needed and was comfortable. Now that's service you just don't find much any place today. On top of that I had told him we had a granddaughter that lives in Lexington and was going to visit us. When we got back to our room from going out Mike had placed a box of fresh cookies from a local store with a note hoping we enjoyed our stay and everything was good and that the granddaughter liked the cookies. WOW! Thank You Mike.
Plus the rest of the staff was so helpful Sandy in the bar and restaurant helped everyday with getting me a easy table and chair. She along with Tanya made the stay so much fun.
This is a hotel that has made some huge improvements in customer service and I hope if you are in the Lexington green circle area you try them out.

Room Tip: Ask for a fountain view room it is beautiful
Hi Glen,

Thanks for taking the time to give us the review. I know we were happy to have you two and Mike was touched by your words. We'll pass on the rest of your praise to the staff. Hope you all get a chance to stop by again to see us soon. In the meantime keep enjoying your wonderful journey. Safe travels!
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was very pleased with the room and hotel. The location is great in terms of being central to many restaurants, shopping, etc. I recommend it for those who are staying in Lexington for business or for a short vacation stay. Clean, quiet, good service. No complaints.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. As a consumer we know you have many choices to you and although we do think we have a superior location, we try to match that with our product. I hope you will choose us again on your next trip to Lexington.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I highly recommend the Hilton Lexington Suites. I was a guest in it from June 14 to June 30, 2014, and enjoyed every minute of my stay. It is a very fine hotel, with very fine people who treated me extremely well. I thank them very much for their kindness.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Hi Maria!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We loved having you as our guest and we hope you get to return to Lexington at some point in the future. Until next time, take care.

Best wishes from all the staff!