WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #10 of 71 Hotels in Lexington
Logansport, United States
“spur of the moment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Arrived at the hotel late on 4th of July. 1st disappointment was it was the wrong hotel-thought I had booked downtown-my mistake or website diversion? Drove around for 20 minutes looking for place still serving dinner-Olive Garden only one left. Got back to hotel expecting to have nitecap but bar was closed by 11 on Friday night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hi Christine,

I'm sorry that there were issues with your reservation but I'm glad we were able to accomodate you. A lot of decision making goes into having our bar hours limited until 11 pm but we feel it is the best operating decision for the majority of our hotel travelers. I'm sorry that this was an inconvenience for you. We hope that you will consider staying with us again whenever in Lexington.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Korean first
Akron, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

The entire staff displayed excellent customer service "and then some". I called the front desk twice about two separate questions and service was completed with in 10 minutes. Very pleased with cleanliness, atmosphere and environment. The beds were very comfortable, I slept like a baby.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Hello Clara,

We certainly appreciate your feedback, thank you! We strive to try and make sure that every guest has that feeling of excellent customer service and "sleeping like a baby." We hope you get a chance to travel to Lexington in the future. Best wishes!
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel is aging and does have a few problems but mostly cosmetic, like it looks older and used is all. This hotel is my choice when in Lexington. You are close to so much, the mall for shooping and many good restaurants. The rooms are clean and comfortable and very spacious.
The staff has had many changes and is wonderful. At check in Mike went so far and above that I really don't know how to thank him. I need a accessible room and the first room I check into was just not what I needed and Mike took me to three rooms to be sure I had what I needed and was comfortable. Now that's service you just don't find much any place today. On top of that I had told him we had a granddaughter that lives in Lexington and was going to visit us. When we got back to our room from going out Mike had placed a box of fresh cookies from a local store with a note hoping we enjoyed our stay and everything was good and that the granddaughter liked the cookies. WOW! Thank You Mike.
Plus the rest of the staff was so helpful Sandy in the bar and restaurant helped everyday with getting me a easy table and chair. She along with Tanya made the stay so much fun.
This is a hotel that has made some huge improvements in customer service and I hope if you are in the Lexington green circle area you try them out.

Room Tip: Ask for a fountain view room it is beautiful
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hi Glen,

Thanks for taking the time to give us the review. I know we were happy to have you two and Mike was touched by your words. We'll pass on the rest of your praise to the staff. Hope you all get a chance to stop by again to see us soon. In the meantime keep enjoying your wonderful journey. Safe travels!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was very pleased with the room and hotel. The location is great in terms of being central to many restaurants, shopping, etc. I recommend it for those who are staying in Lexington for business or for a short vacation stay. Clean, quiet, good service. No complaints.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John O, Front Office Manager at Hilton Lexington Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. As a consumer we know you have many choices to you and although we do think we have a superior location, we try to match that with our product. I hope you will choose us again on your next trip to Lexington.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I highly recommend the Hilton Lexington Suites. I was a guest in it from June 14 to June 30, 2014, and enjoyed every minute of my stay. It is a very fine hotel, with very fine people who treated me extremely well. I thank them very much for their kindness.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Hi Maria!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We loved having you as our guest and we hope you get to return to Lexington at some point in the future. Until next time, take care.

Best wishes from all the staff!
Lombard, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Lexington Suites 6 different times over a 3 month period. The hotel is only 15 minutes from the airport and getting around Lexington was real easy. Hotel was in excellent shape. Rooms were very clean and no issues were encountered during any of the stays. As far as meals go only really ate breakfast at the hotel. Since the hotel is right across from a major mall there are plenty of choices around to eat at. I highly recommend Palmers's which is directly behind the hotel next to the pond. They did have a special for hotel guests that if you showed your room key you would get a free appetizer.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hello Jeff,

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you enjoy your time in Lexington and our location. I'm also glad you mentioned Palmers and we love that they offer that to our guests. If you like Palmers please check in with us the next time you are here and we can suggest a couple similar restaurants that are close as well.
Bowling Green, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Very good overall. The tub drain backed up when I took a shower, it was not pleasent. Most hotels have this problem. Overall, the room was nice, the service was nice and the staff friendly. I will be going back to this hotel for business. There are also several very nice national brand restaurants within a 5 min drive from the hotel, and you won't get lost.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dalla,

I'm sorry the tub backed up during your stay and your right that occassionally these things do happen. Thank you for your feedback and your good scores. We look forward to seeing you on your next business trip!